miss-ladan-hajipour

Miss Ladan Hajipour

Written by a private patient at The Alexandra Hospital
28th March 2022

Miss Harjipour has just discharged me today from a very successful finger fusion. From start to finish I can say the care and attention has been outstanding. miss Harjipour explains ever step in detail, she is very clear in her communication and listens to any concerns. For any hand or wrist surgery I would highly recommend.

Written by a private patient at The Alexandra Hospital
27th January 2022

I have required three operations on my hands over the last 12 months; two for carpel tunnel and one for trigger finger. All three operations have gone really well and the outcome is I no longer suffer from these issues. Throughout I felt like I was in a safe pair of hands :) and Miss Hajipour explained everything clearly throughout the process. The actual surgery was actually easier than I thought as I was made to feel comfortable and safe. The recovery was exactly as I was told and while at times it was painful I feel it was less than expected due to the great job Miss Hajipour did. The incisions are tidy and small and have healed to almost be invisible, she performed a work of art. She’s a lovely lady who is not only talented but cares about her patients and I would recommend her highly.

Written by a NHS patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
29th October 2021

I want to thank Miss Hajipour for using all her surgical skill and expertise to repair my broken lunate bone, due to a footballing injury. Even though the break did not show on an initial X-ray, fortunately Miss Hajipour gave me an immediate CT scan, which picked up the break and she kept my wrist in plaster to give it every chance to heal on its own. Unfortunately the broken bone did not heal, but I was quickly given the opportunity to have a partial wrist fusion to limit the damage and potentially regain some motion in my wrist. Miss Hajipour is obviously an exceptional surgeon and the fusion operation went smoothly. Sometimes the incision on my wrist is barely visible and there is no pain in my wrist anymore. The bone fusions have all healed and I have very good motion in my wrist. Fortunately, I am able to use my wrist perfectly for everyday tasks once again and I’m now looking forward to returning to playing football!! As soon as I met Miss Hajipour she filled me with complete confidence and I would totally trust her judgement. She has a great sense of humour and she is obviously a very highly regarded hand surgeon. I would definitely recommend Miss Hajipour very highly and you should be confident that you are in very good hands!

Written by a NHS patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
18th August 2021

Talked me through every step of both my injury and then also the process off recovery from my different casts and then my surgery and answered any questions. Did a great job with my surgery and i am feeling much better with my injury.

Written by a NHS patient at The Alexandra Hospital
8th June 2021

I cannot fault the treatment I received to any degree. The communication was excellent, I was dealt with with compassion and humour. The surgery was efficient and the outcome perfect. All I can say is thank you.

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd