miss-ladan-hajipour

Miss Ladan Hajipour

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
22nd February 2020

I would like to thank Ms Hajipour and her team for the excellent care I received on the day of my opp and at the clinic. Her empathy was exceptional and the care of the staff was very friendly and kind. Thank you

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
28th January 2020

I was really happy with the treatment and surgery I received from Miss Hajipour, she listened to my concerns and explained every step of my surgery and after care and was very professional. I would definitely recommend Miss Hajipour as I'm very pleased with the surgery and the outcome.

Written by a patient at The Wilmslow Hospital
14th January 2020

I saw Miss Hajipour at the HCA Wilmslow Hospital. Miss Hajipour is an outstanding clinician who is extremely considerate, helpful and very clear with advice and recommendations. I recommend her wholeheartedly.

Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital
25th October 2019

I was under the care of Miss Hajipoor for an operation on 12 October 2018. Miss Hajipoor took ownership of the difficult problem and explain the steps needed to resolve the issue. The operation itself took incredible skill (I had osteomyelitis and 4 failed operations previously at different hospitals) and she was willing to take the case on. The care I received from Miss Hajipoor was excellent. She was honest, friendly and incredibly responsive during a very difficult time in my life. Without her care, I literally would have lost my arm. I cannot thank her enough.

Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital
17th October 2019

Miss Hajipour was extremely helpful and listening to what happened to cause injury. She was easy to talk to and understanding. I would recommend anyone who had a hand injury to see Miss Hajipour

Miss Ladan Hajipour was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd