miss-ladan-hajipour

Miss Ladan Hajipour

17th June 2022

I have been suffering with serious pins and needles in my arm and hand, so much so that my sleep patterns were seriously disturb, I booked and appointment with miss Hajipour who confirmed I had carpal tunnel, I had a small operation which seems to have been 100% successful.

15th June 2022

I would wholeheartedly recommend this Lady. I went in to see this consultant on Monday with my wrist and hand in total agony. I could not brush my hair or my teeth, needs to bring my head down to put food in my mouth. Thus wonderful consultant, looked at my wrist and immediately knew what treatment I required. Very clearly explained to me what procedures were required, the possible future side effects and anything else I needs to know I’m going forward. God bless her, the procedures were carried out and I can 100% confirm that immediately I could see pain relief and almost 48 hours later my wrist, hand and finger are in full normal function. Thank you so so so much.

28th March 2022

Miss Harjipour has just discharged me today from a very successful finger fusion. From start to finish I can say the care and attention has been outstanding. miss Harjipour explains ever step in detail, she is very clear in her communication and listens to any concerns. For any hand or wrist surgery I would highly recommend.

27th January 2022

I have required three operations on my hands over the last 12 months; two for carpel tunnel and one for trigger finger. All three operations have gone really well and the outcome is I no longer suffer from these issues. Throughout I felt like I was in a safe pair of hands :) and Miss Hajipour explained everything clearly throughout the process. The actual surgery was actually easier than I thought as I was made to feel comfortable and safe. The recovery was exactly as I was told and while at times it was painful I feel it was less than expected due to the great job Miss Hajipour did. The incisions are tidy and small and have healed to almost be invisible, she performed a work of art. She’s a lovely lady who is not only talented but cares about her patients and I would recommend her highly.

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon
MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd