Miss Ladan Hajipour

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

16th November 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Ms Hajipour embodies all that is good about a specialist doctor. She is clever, kind, professional and most of all is an incredible surgeon. I was suffering greatly after having undergone an operation at Trafford General for a broken radius which to say was not a success is an understatement. I could hardly move my wrist and hand and was in incredible pain. Ms Hajipour was like a miracle worker. She repaired the damage both from the initial accident and the primary operation and I am now almost back to 'normal'. I was incredibly nervous because of the incompetence of the initial surgeon but Ms Hajipour completely restored my confidence and on top of everything else she has a wonderful positivity and sense of humour. She explained everything to me in detail both before and after the operation and always respecting the fact that I had the intelligence to understand her --- as opposed to the previous surgeon who treated me in a most condescending manner. I cannot think of anything that might improve what Ms Hajipour is already doing for her patients.

18th October 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Miss Hajipour operated on me earlier this year, great results and a very friendly and kind manner- would definitely recommend!

21st September 2018
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

Miss Hajipour is a most likeable lady. With her welcoming smile, she makes you feel special and that put me immediately at ease at my first Consultation. She was very knowledgeable about the trouble I was having with my thumb and forefinger and described in some detail the operation and the after effects. She was totally honest about the potential pain after the operation, but was assuring that the final outcome would be the right thing for me. As a matter of fact the operation was a wonderful success and I have full use with no pain. If all Consultants and Surgeons had her positive attitude, life in the NHS would be a better customer experience. After all, a smile and the truth costs nothing. I would highly recommend Miss Hajipour to anyone who has challenges with their fingers. The total experience, including my three month review was uplifting, and gave me great confidence for the future of my quite arthritic hands. She is indeed a star. Thank you Miss Hajipour for everything that you have done. Keith R. Lowe

31st July 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I consulted Miss Hajipour when I developed late complications following a fracture of my right radius six months earlier. The plate which had been inserted during reduction of the fracture had been abrading the flexor tendons to my hand resulting in the rupture of one of the tendons to my thumb and inflammation and some damage to some of the tendons to my fingers. I chose to consult Miss Hajipour as I knew she worked in the hand clinic at Wythenshawe hospital and I expected she would be experienced and expert in dealing with tendon injuries. I was not disappointed. From the outset her management was first class. In our consultations she was sincere, friendly and sympathetic and listened and communicated very well. Regarding her skill as a surgeon, she removed the plate and achieved repair of the tendon and I am very satisfied with the outcome of the surgery in what I am sure was a difficult situation given the amount of damage in my wrist. The function of my hand continues to improve and I am gradually returning to all my previous activities.

29th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I have received fast excellent care from Miss Hajipour in relation to the surgical treatment of a trigger finger. The procedure was fast and the resulting scar almost imperceptible. A beautiful job. Miss Hajipour has a great sense of humour which put me at ease before, during and after the fast efficient surgical operation and I cannot recommend her highly enough. This also goes to all the pre and post care I received from the nursing staff to the physio who were all excellent, caring, and treated me as an individual. Overall I repeat, I cannot recommend the surgical, nursing and physio care highly enough. Many thanks to everyone involved in my care!

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd