Miss Ladan Hajipour

Consultant Orthopaedic Hand and Wrist Surgeon MB ChB, FRCS(Tr and Orth), MD.

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

13th November 2017
Written by a carer at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Following poor care at an A and E my 15 year old son was referred to Miss Hajipour with a misshapen finger. Miss Hajipour put him at ease and offered options including corrective surgery. The delicate surgery and its risks were openly explained and we were then able to make a decision on that basis, with realistic expectations. The surgery, although complex, went very well and the subsequent rehabilitation went as was outlined to us. My son has now returned to sports including rugby. In all we are very grateful for Miss Hajipour's combination of skills, professionalism, openness and humour and we feel that she went the extra mile for a delicate operation on a young patient.

4th November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

She was fantastic and explained everything in everyday language, making sure you understood everything.

1st November 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

I saw Miss Hajipour at The Alexandra Hospital with a very painful hand caused by a tennis injury. After an examination she put a well-explained plan in place. I had 2 scans of the damaged area followed by a further consultation and immediate treatment. In just over 2 and half hours I left the hospital with my hand in a cast. The whole thing took 5 working days. After the cast came off I had expert physiotherapy and was able to take a sailing holiday and resume tennis within a short time. I was very impressed with Miss Hajipour, a kind professional and expert consultant.

11th June 2017
Written by a patient at BMI The Alexandra Hospital

Ms Hajipour was my first choice and i was delighted from the very start . clear, thorough and precise in detail. my operation was a complete success and my after care and follow up appointments were again detailed and clear in the explanations on my recovery stage by stage. Gentile and kind Ms Hajipour kept me relaxed and at ease, answered any questions i had confidently and had full confidence in her and my ability to get full restored movement back in my hand,

23rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Wythenshawe Hospital

I saw Ms Hajipour at Wythenshawe for a small operation on my finger. She was approachable, kind, professional and explained everything fully. Follow up was excellent. I would not hesitate to recommend her.

Short link to review Miss Ladan Hajipour: http://iwgc.net/etjd