Miss Aruna Ramineni

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

17th August 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Miss Ramineni was warm, funny, patient, encouraging and positive when my husband and I went to see her. We left feeling so positive and hopeful and genuinely cared for, at a really difficult time. My daughter is just over one now and still to this day when I tell the story of our issues to conceive and carry my daughter to full term, I always mention Miss Ramineni. I thank God that I was put under her care and am so grateful to her. I would 100% recommend Miss Ramineni.

14th August 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I met Dr Ramineni following two miscarriages and she was very supportive carrying out a series of tests. I then fell pregnant with my daughter and had bleeding. Dr Ramineni prescribed progesterone and aspirin and was a great doctor and amazing human being. I was lucky to come across Dr Ramineni while I was doing the tour of the labour ward at Queens Hosputal and she carried out a membrane sweep and was on duty the day I went into labour. I truly believe Dr Ramineni is the reason I was able to have my baby safely and I will always be thankful for her professional skills and her bedside manner.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists