Miss Aruna Ramineni

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology

16th January 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Miss Ramineni took over my case as Miss Wuntekal was on a course the day I had my operation. MIss Ramineni took time to think how to do my operation, listened to my concerns and came back to reassure me as to the best way to operate. She gave me confidence and re-assurance and told my husband how the operation went, while I was still in the Recovery Ward. She followed up my progress during the following days. I was happy with her team and the nursing care.

17th August 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Miss Ramineni was warm, funny, patient, encouraging and positive when my husband and I went to see her. We left feeling so positive and hopeful and genuinely cared for, at a really difficult time. My daughter is just over one now and still to this day when I tell the story of our issues to conceive and carry my daughter to full term, I always mention Miss Ramineni. I thank God that I was put under her care and am so grateful to her. I would 100% recommend Miss Ramineni.

14th August 2016
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I met Dr Ramineni following two miscarriages and she was very supportive carrying out a series of tests. I then fell pregnant with my daughter and had bleeding. Dr Ramineni prescribed progesterone and aspirin and was a great doctor and amazing human being. I was lucky to come across Dr Ramineni while I was doing the tour of the labour ward at Queens Hosputal and she carried out a membrane sweep and was on duty the day I went into labour. I truly believe Dr Ramineni is the reason I was able to have my baby safely and I will always be thankful for her professional skills and her bedside manner.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists