Dr Thomas Daniels

Dr. Thomas Daniels is a a consultant physician who is a specialist in respiratory as well as general medicine. His primary place of work is in Southampton, at both Southampton General Hospital and Spire Southampton Hospital. He has a particular interest in chronic respiratory infections, having published a number of papers on the subject. He is the Clinical Lead for the Wessex Adult Cystic Fibrosis Service, based as Southampton General Hospital, and also sees people with CF at Poole and Salisbury Hospitals. He also has particular expertise in bronchietasis, COPD (emphysema) and bronchscopy. He especially values a patient-clinician partnership in management of chronic conditions.

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Chest Medicine

12th December 2016
Written by a patient at Southampton General Hospital

From the first consultation it was clear that I was in the best of hands. Dr. Daniels, was attentive, open with information and above all left me in no doubt that, good or bad he was on my side.

9th January 2016
Written by a patient at Spire Southampton Hospital

Very quickly diagnosed Bronchiecstasis causing repeated chest infections and thoroughly confirmed with further tests. Provided suitable and informative advice to me and prescription recomendations to my GP.

27th November 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Southampton Hospital

Dr Daniels takes time, listens carefully and has an understanding manner. He appears to be competent in his field and I would recommend him to others.

26th November 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Southampton Hospital

The investigation of my chest problems has resulted in my being in the best health for some years. This I feel has been achieved because of the attention to detail and follow up consultations and even small changes to my treatment when necessary. I have felt confident and comfortable with Dr Daniels from the start. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

20th November 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Southampton Hospital

He listened, remembered & reported results back to me. I couldn`t fault him.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists