Dr Sergei Lapa

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

14th July 2017
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

I have been with this practice for over 60 years. Last year 2016 I was seen by Dr Lapa who rightly diagnosed that I needed a right hip replacement. Two appointments later when I staggered into his surgery hardly able to stand he told me I should lose weight and exercise more. I am 6'tall 12stone and slim. I laughed in his face and asked how someone who needed a hip replacement and who was in terrible bone on bone hip pain could exercise more. Dr Lapa and Church View Surgery are an unfunny joke. No wonder the surgery has been rated as one of the poorest in Essex. It's a disgrace.

3rd May 2017
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

I found this doctor very rude and he wasn't sure about my illness. He asked me what I thought it was and googled the symptoms. He then sent me away none the wiser. I wouldn't recommend.

23rd March 2017
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

This is the first time I have ever written a complaint about anybody, in any walk of life Appointment for strained back, not the first time. Wonder if Dr Lapa is Russian? Because he is the most abrupt, rude, disinterested and the last person who should deal with the public. I explained the problem, he asked, in a manner which you'd a thought I'd been talking about my pet cat, "well, what do you want me to do about it". Then proceeded to basically call me a junkie. I said that previously Diclofenic had worked in relaxing my back muscles, he said "so, do you want me to prescribed Diazapan"! which is a very strong pain killer. Appalling Dr/person. Maybe this just shows the state of our national health system. Or perhaps will dissuade the public from seeking medical advice and therfore saving, in the short term, money.

9th December 2016
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

He listened to me and I felt sure he had my best interest at heart thank you

26th August 2016
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

What a bad experience! He's more like a referee than a doctor and wasn't empathic in the slightest. I cam to see him about my viral infection and he started by stabbing a instrument in my ear; when I flinched he said I would cause more harm than good by moving. Not impressed. He had no advice he just pretty much just sat there nodding. I also asked Mr Lapa if what i had was contagious and he said yes; to which I replied 'my mum has multiple sclerosis' and he said that's fine ms doesn't weaken the immune system - now surely this guy can't be a doctor? Surely he can't be getting paid nearly £100,000 a year to dish out information which is dangerous and untrue. I found him rude, cold and un-knowagable. I also think it would be a wise move for the surgery to replace him and clearly no one else is happy with him either.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »