Dr Sergei Lapa

7th August 2019
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

I am new to this surgery after moving house. I saw he same GP for many years at my previous surgery. I am shocked to read the negative reviews about Dr Lapa. Yes at first he can seem abrupt but maybe that is a cultural thing? I have seen him several times now about bp and other ongoing conditions and found him thoughtful and honest, although the truth may be uncomfortable! He has listened to me and taken on board my point of view about medications etc. I want the continuity of seeing the same GP and so far am very happy to stick with Dr Lapa.

1st March 2019
Written by a patient at Church View Surgery

Not supportive, no care into medical history Went asking for help to be told I eat more then him yet would not look at my food diary or listen to my worries ended up walking out of clinic made to feel small and worse then when I walked in wish I had not bothered with my appointment, I walked out of the appointment in tears no doctor should be so uncaring or drive someone Or have a even more unhealthy view against food. I also questioned the link with depression. Anxiety and lack of sleep with blood sugars which is a known fact to be told there is no links. I went wanting help as I was insulin controlled in one pregnancy the following also diabetic fast forward 2019 and feeling rough requesting bloods pre diabetic shows, There is no follow up bloods checked once your pregnancy is over so this is likely to be something that has never gone away and that is why I wanted to see a diabetic nurse as of course I am worried. Worried enough to do a 7 day food dairy and blood check but still being treated like a waste of time, For the records 2 boiled eggs mixed veg and 1 slice of mackerel is more then what doctor lapa eats and I need weight management, his words you eat more then me. Please if you have mental health issues, don’t book to see him infact I hope you read reviews before booking I wish I had, I have been left to feel even worse about eating and even more anxious.

Short link to review Dr Sergei Lapa: http://iwgc.net/efuxc