Church View Surgery

Burley House, 15 High Street, Rayleigh, EssexEngland, SS6 7DY 1 2 3 4 5 96 reviews

8th January 2023

Of late I have had reason to use Churchview surgery, on each occasion the Doctors have been very informative, very pleasant and helpful in diagnosing the issue and taking the relevant actions. I could not have asked for better care or service

Nothing to comment about at present

8th December 2022

Hard to get through to make appointments. Never offered weekend appointments when no weekday ones available. Online appointments often weeks away and not. clear on form if it is face to face or a telephone call.

More appointments available. Clearer if appointments booked on line are face to face or telephone. Or when text is sent through it states that.

23rd November 2022

Called in as my partner had cut his finger bad and just wanted advice from a nurse or doc to see if we needed a&e and awfull reception we got told to move away from desk and no nurses were in to day so basically don't bother me! No caring what so ever!

More caring and understanding receptionist

Rating not given.
10th November 2022

Getting an appointment is a job in its own. its quicker to go to the surgery than phone. need mor receionists

i recently phoned about my blood test results. i think i got through to the young lady who was training. very helpfull. She went to get advice. Next thing a very sharp talking receptionist came on the phone. And said all my results were abnormal. And they were waiting for someone to call about me haveing a gluecose test. either at the surgery or the hospital. A couple of days later the surgery pharmasist called me to arrange a time when she could call to review my medication. I told her what i was told by the member off staff. about all my results being Adnormal. And about the gluecose blood test. to my astonishment i had had the gluecose done along with the other blood tests. this receptionist needs to learn some manners in her attitude towards patients. and stop giving out false blood results. as mine are knowhere as bad as she made out. luckily i am an easy going person. someone else could off took this the wrong way. this was hat the jones family practice Hockley Essex

12th September 2022

Getting appointments is a complete joke. Getting through on the phone takes over 20 mins every darned time, is my time less valuable than yours? No it isn’t. Check the god damned music on the wait cue, or at least turn it down about 60% in volume before patients end up with hearing loss. I was told that only 2 slots were available am 12 Sep 2022 and that was across 2 doctors.

Open up online appointment bookings again. Stop treating every appointment call as emergency only, patients get a text to call to make an appointment for results and can’t get an appointment for 3-4 weeks, this just adds to patient anxiety.

Experience

{{category}} working at Church View Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Church View Surgery: http://iwgc.net/ecdcu