dr-richard-fry

Written by a patient at BMI Sarum Road Hospital
6th April 2020

He wants the best for his patients, listens well and puts at ease, and helps as much as can. Cares about the whole person so will help find food intolerances etc to improve quality of life.

24th March 2020

Dr Fry has been absolutely fantastic in advising us on how best to support our child who has ADHD. Dr Fry is so calm, friendly and helpful whenever we have consultations. Through holistic approaches and carefully monitored medication our child is thriving and happy at school and is doing so very well. We couldn’t ask for more and we highly recommend Dr Fry for anyone looking for support for themselves or a family member.

I am a Psychiatrist seeing Children, Adolescents, Families, and some Adults. After 20 years int he NHS I moved into exclusively private practice in 2005. I have a firm interest in Metabolic and Nutritional contributions to psychological health and well-being, as well as all conventional medical and psychological/dynamic approaches in mental health and illnesses. I am trained in Functional Medical approaches (IFM member). I have a background in general practice so am well rooted in common sense approaches too. I work from Winchester in two bases as well as outlying more occasional clinics in London and Windsor. There is much more about me and my approach on my website (drfry.org.uk).

Nearest Psychiatrists