Dr Paul Hamilton

19th May 2015
Written by a patient at Caterham Valley Medical Practice

Has been my G.P. since he arrived in Caterham. Always considerate , helpful and listens to my concerns. I have recently seen him more often because of a serious illness last Summer whne I spent tow months in hospital.

6th May 2015
Written by a patient at Caterham Valley Medical Practice

Made me feel at ease, listened to my problem and quickly recommended a course of aconsuktanction which involved a referral letter to a consultant. Also dealt with my toddler compassionately.

17th November 2014
Written by a patient at Caterham Valley Medical Practice

Dr Hamilton listened to my concerns, was empathetic and dealt with them efficiently. He made eye contact and did not look at his computer all the time. Next time I need to see a doctor I shall try and see him agin.

21st August 2014
Written by a patient at Caterham Valley Medical Practice

Following lengthy delays in obtaining treatment for spinal surgery, I had discussions with Dr. Hamilton as to an alternative neurosurgeon, he kindly arranged for me to see another specialist. I was very satisfied with the prompt response and his continued support, as always.

18th August 2014
Written by a carer at Caterham Valley Medical Practice

With my children, he listened and took his time to diagnose - and he was child friendly!