dr-peter-campbell-3

Written by a NHS patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice
3rd September 2022

Dr Campbell is the best, I totally trust him with everything I see him about. He is also a lovely person, always interested in asking you about your life, this builds a relationship which gives you confidence. We feel so lucky to have him as our GP.

I have been a partner in Selsdon Park Medical Practice since 1992. I started working in Warlingham Green Practice as well from 2002.
I do the odd session at Chaldon Road as well. I basically go wherever I am told to.
I have been doing private Cosmetic Dermatology since 2001.
I have been a GP trainer since 1998.
My main interests are Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Joint Injections, Diabetes, Hypertension, Gynaecology (would you believe I fit pretty much fit all the Coils and Implants in our Warlingham practice?) and complex medical problems. I am rubbish at psychiatry and administration. I wish my time keeping was better, I tend to get pulled in many directions by many people when I'm at work. I quite like teaching but hate the admin associated with it. I also responsible for clinical and prescribing policies. Thankfully the team that support me are brilliant at organising me an pointing me in the right direction.

1 mile