Dr Peter Campbell

I have been a partner in Selsdon Park Medical Practice since 1992. I started working in Warlingham Green Practice as well from 2002. I do the odd session at Chaldon Road as well. I have been doing private Cosmetic Dermatology since 2001. I have been The Croydon Local Organiser for final year students in St Georges Medical School since 1997, I have been a GP trainer since 1998. My main interests are Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Joint Injections, Diabetes, Hypertension, Gynaecology (fit Coils and Implants) and complex medical problems. I also responsible for clinical and prescribing policies.

• Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

24th February 2017
Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

Dr Campbell has been a great doctor to me, he's helped me through a really rough time/ illness. He is a very friendly and understanding Individual who you can not only rely on helping you through whatever troubles you are having but also can have a great deal of complex and interesting coversations with. Personally, he has not only been a doctor but also a friend and a mentor and he is a perfect example of a great family doctor, as he can empathise with you and come to a complete understanding of your needs and how you'd like to move forward, and most importantly he loves what he does and he's great at it.

24th March 2017
Response from Dr Peter Campbell

Thank you for you kind, touching review. I feel a lump come to my throat!

1st February 2017
Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

Dr. Campbell has been a very good family doctor. He has compassion, empathy and a very good understanding of his patient's needs. He is never in a hurry to rush an appointment and will make sure that the patient is happy and understands the health advice that he has given them. I would highly recommend Dr. Campbell.

24th March 2017
Response from Dr Peter Campbell

Thank you for your kind, positive review. I think I may be getting slower with age! Apologies in advance.

7th August 2016
Written by a carer at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

I have a great liking and respect for Dr Campbell. He has sometimes been my GP ,and hehas seen my mother as well in the past. Over ten years ago he was very kind and caring to my late mum, and I will never forget that .He used to greet her with a peck on the cheek ,and put her very much at ease . He also helped her onto the examination couch when she could not get onto it. Dr Campbell has a superb manner as a GP ,and of course the well known sense of humour . It goes without saying that he is also an excellent diagnostician .He is a very "human " doctor in many ways. I endorse all the positive comments made about Dr Campbell. I think his pupil doctors are very lucky to have him as teacher.Long may he reign!

24th March 2017
Response from Dr Peter Campbell

Thank you for your generous, kind review. Hopefully I'll be reigning for a very long time, as I can't afford to retire! I'd probably get very bored very quickly too!

24th October 2015
Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

Dr. Campbell is the maestro of aborting warts through the use of duct tape....silver , as he advised, is indeed best. Just one month after doing as I was told (a bit of a rarity) my wart has now disappeared!!! Many thanks Dr. Campbell.

24th September 2015
Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

Very nervous bout seeing a new doctor after having the same doctor for many years. Dr Campbell was very patient and above all listerned to me. Because of this i feel the treatment was right and has helped me on the road to recovery.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »