dr-peter-campbell-3

Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice
1st April 2020

Dr Campbell is an absolutely brilliant doctor who really cares for me and everyone Even when he was busy he still looked into the problems I had and resolved them

17th April 2020
Response from Dr Peter Campbell

Thank you for your lovely comment, it’s much appreciated in this crazy time of this global pandemic. The most surprising thing I’ve found about medicine as a career is the longer I’ve been working as a doctor the more I enjoy it. This has been a major revelation to me. I think I expected to be burnt out or washed up by now. I do get pissed off with the system, but love being a doctor and doing my best to sort out people’s (medical) problems. And share a joke or two!

Written by a carer at Warlingham Green Medical Practice
12th December 2019

Dr Campbell had lovely empathy with my elderly mother to explain her condition in an understanding manner. Also wanted everything done in our appointment so that we did not have to come back, which was a lovely thing to do. My mother was extreme,y happy with her appointment and said what a lovely man he was. Mutha know you very much, keep up,the good work!!!

27th December 2019
Response from Dr Peter Campbell

That's a very kind review, glad she could be sorted out in one stop.

I have been a partner in Selsdon Park Medical Practice since 1992. I started working in Warlingham Green Practice as well from 2002. I do the odd session at Chaldon Road as well. I have been doing private Cosmetic Dermatology since 2001. I have been The Croydon Local Organiser for final year students in St Georges Medical School since 1997, I have been a GP trainer since 1998. My main interests are Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Joint Injections, Diabetes, Hypertension, Gynaecology (fit Coils and Implants) and complex medical problems. I also responsible for clinical and prescribing policies.

1 mile