Dr Peter Campbell

I have been a partner in Selsdon Park Medical Practice since 1992. I started working in Warlingham Green Practice as well from 2002. I do the odd session at Chaldon Road as well. I have been doing private Cosmetic Dermatology since 2001. I have been The Croydon Local Organiser for final year students in St Georges Medical School since 1997, I have been a GP trainer since 1998. My main interests are Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Joint Injections, Diabetes, Hypertension, Gynaecology (fit Coils and Implants) and complex medical problems. I also responsible for clinical and prescribing policies.

• Cosmetic Medicine

30th April 2019
Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

I joined Warlingham Green Medical Practice in September 2017 and was assigned to Dr. Campbells patient list . Since I joined I have seen a number of doctors at the practice all of whom were brilliant. Dr. Campbell is always booked up a long time ahead so cannot see him with out a long time appointment . Yesterday following an operation in hospital I had a problem, and attended a nurse at the surgery. Dr Campbell at five minutes notice examined me, diagnosed the problem and referred me back to a consultant. I am impressed by the level of expertise and empathy expressed by doctor Campbell. He ought to smile a little more . Although I have often been accused of looking miserable myself.