Dr Peter Campbell

I have been a partner in Selsdon Park Medical Practice since 1992. I started working in Warlingham Green Practice as well from 2002. I do the odd session at Chaldon Road as well. I have been doing private Cosmetic Dermatology since 2001. I have been The Croydon Local Organiser for final year students in St Georges Medical School since 1997, I have been a GP trainer since 1998. My main interests are Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Joint Injections, Diabetes, Hypertension, Gynaecology (fit Coils and Implants) and complex medical problems. I also responsible for clinical and prescribing policies.

• Cosmetic Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

7th August 2016
Written by a carer at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

I have a great liking and respect for Dr Campbell. He has sometimes been my GP ,and hehas seen my mother as well in the past. Over ten years ago he was very kind and caring to my late mum, and I will never forget that .He used to greet her with a peck on the cheek ,and put her very much at ease . He also helped her onto the examination couch when she could not get onto it. Dr Campbell has a superb manner as a GP ,and of course the well known sense of humour . It goes without saying that he is also an excellent diagnostician .He is a very "human " doctor in many ways. I endorse all the positive comments made about Dr Campbell. I think his pupil doctors are very lucky to have him as teacher.Long may he reign!

24th October 2015
Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

Dr. Campbell is the maestro of aborting warts through the use of duct tape....silver , as he advised, is indeed best. Just one month after doing as I was told (a bit of a rarity) my wart has now disappeared!!! Many thanks Dr. Campbell.

24th September 2015
Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

Very nervous bout seeing a new doctor after having the same doctor for many years. Dr Campbell was very patient and above all listerned to me. Because of this i feel the treatment was right and has helped me on the road to recovery.

16th August 2015
Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

Dr Campbell is a very experienced GP. He fits the criteria that a family GP should. He is very honest and hands out reliable information/advise regarding the medical issue you have attended about. He is very thorough and I can trust he will fulfil my expectations of a GP. He has helped my daughter who is 15 by referring her to the correct consultant for her diagnosis of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome - we had seen various other GP's over a five year period and seen many incorrect consultants over this time span and DR Campbell sorted this situation with ease. He has also been very helpful with my abnormal liver function tests and menopause advice. I feel very lucky to have a GP I trust.

12th May 2015
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

Been going to Peter for over 10years, I always obtain 5 star treatment, highly recommended.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »