Caterham Valley Medical Practice

Eothen House, Eothen Close, Caterham, Surrey, CR3 6JU

4th March 2019

Impossible to get through on the phone to make an appointment!

6th February 2019

This week I saw Carolyn, Hodkinson, Yvonne Bennington, Dr R Wright and Dr K Teasdale. All have been extremely helpful, reassuring, professional, listened to my questions and included me in my health care choices. As I had multiple appointments Yvonne went out of her way to ensure I had continuity which I appreciated. The receptionists were also very welcoming, polite and efficient. This made my overall experience more pleasant and at no time did I feel rushed- excellent high quality care, thank you.

5th February 2019

Had a small procedure done at the practice and the GP was incredibly kind and really took the time to explain everything and to make sure I was ok as I’d had a bad experience elsewhere in the past. She didnt make me feel rushed or like she had to hurry to her next patient. The procedure itself was uncomfortable but nowhere near as bad as I was expecting. I think it’s because I felt more reassured by the GP.

18th January 2019

The staff at the medical centre are always very professional and friendly and the doctors actually listen to the patients. Appointments are relatively easy to get and much much better now that they have both online and timed appointments rather than open surgery. Waiting times at surgery have been minimal but you don't feel like you're being rushed during the appointment. Can wholeheartedly recommend this practice/

17th January 2019

The medical and admin team at the Eothen Practice are always friendly and professional in the care that they provide. My personal experience of the introduction of the on-line Appointment Booking system introduced during 2018 at the Practice, has certainly made a great improvement in enabling me to get an appointment at a suitable time. The initiative of introducing the Practice Health Champions volunteer scheme in supporting AF testing and Flu Vacinations and many other activities within the Practice is a great step forward in providing a wide range of health awareness activities to the community. Although, I may be slightly biased in this view, as I’m actually a volunteer in this scheme, I believe that this is somerthing that will enable each individual patient to be “signposted” to other services that they may require in helping them maintain a healthy lifestyle.

{{category}} working at Caterham Valley Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Caterham Valley Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb8t2