Dr Alexander Trompetas

26th March 2015
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

I have had the pleasure to have Dr trompetas on several occasions with my children. He is one of the Drs that should make people proud to be a Dr and want to become one, nothing is too much trouble, he is always friendly happy and gives you as much time as you need. A true credit to the nhs, working in the nhs myself I sadly know not everyone is like this and this is the man they should model new trainees on.

20th February 2015
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

I have been seeing Dr Trompetas for 20 odd years now - he is always very friendly and has always been able to call upon his wealth of experience to quickly diagnose any of my illnesses. He goes beyond his call of duty - not only does he subscribe the correct medicine but he educates you and provides background of the illness and similar cases where he has fixed the problem. This is very reassuring and I never leave his office with any concerns. Highly recommended.

2nd February 2015
Written by a patient at Warlingham Green Medical Practice

Very professional and caring. Listens intently and explains suggested treatment. Makes you feel that he fully understands and gives you confidence. Does not in any way rush you or clock watch I feel I am very fortunate to have this Doctor front this Warlingham Green Medical Practice.

26th November 2014
Written by a patient at Selsdon Park Medical Practice

Dr Trompetas has been our family doctor for over 20 years, in this time he has consistently offered support and help on many health issues within our family. He is the most caring and professional of doctors and we could not ask for better care.