Selsdon Park Medical Practice

97 Addington Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 8LG

24th December 2018

My experience has been mixed. Although, lately I have become increasingly dissatisfied with the service. The service offered needs to be fair and consistent. Depending on the doctor seen depends on the level of care offered. Alot of the good doctor's are currently unavailable or left. Receptionist staff are often rude and unhelpful. I will be seeking a new practice. The only advice that I can offer is, they need to improve how they interface with their patients. Their approach needs to be patient focused not practice focused. Without patients there would be no practice!

25th September 2017

I had a blood pressure test on 17 august and the girl that took it could not have been better. She also took my blood for various tests-all ok as it happens. She made me feel at ease immediately and was brilliant. NHS, maligned by the few who are heard(unfortunately) is in my experience, amazing. Long may your girl and the NHS last

31st May 2017

31st March 2017

Easily the best doctors I have ever been to. Same day appointments without having to ring first thing in the morning, whilst fighting being on hold for ages. This is virtually unheard of these days. All staff very polite and helpful. Seen numerous doctors and all have been brilliant. Best GP experience I've ever had.

26th September 2016

Vey nice and clean clinic with good clinics. VERY BAD receptionists, not helpful, very rude and impatient. They first make me wait 1/2hr on the phone which I have to pay for and then tell me to call on the day I want an appointment. This is so inefficient and wastes everyone's time and money. They do not know how to coordinate and how to make it easier for the patient who is suffering. They really need to sort out their act or hire more receptionist/staff to handle the work load.

{{category}} working at Selsdon Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Selsdon Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb8tv