Chaldon Road Surgery

Chaldon Road, Caterham, Surrey, England, CR3 5PG

10th March 2016

Thank you very much to Dr Rebecca who was really good with my 13 year old daughter. It was clearly the end of a long day and Dr Rebecca was also suffering with a cold but she still took my daughters complaints very seriously and talked to her rather than me and treated her very much as a grown up. As a result my daughter left feeling much happier and more comfortable. thank you

14th July 2015

Very proactive. Great care for everything from heavy cold to instantly diagnosing gall bladder issues.. Fantastically fast with my kids too. Great surgery

28th July 2015
Response from Chaldon Road Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to leave this valuable feedback. It is great to know we are serving our patients well.

15th April 2015

The surgery's always been great (I've been a patient for 12 + years) but the nicest thing is how the receptionists have improved : back in the day, there were times (occasionally) when they could fit the grouchy unhelpful stereotype, but for the last few years they've been wonderful: informative, helpful, patient, and prepared to listen to what I need, and seeing if it can be accommodated (which often enough, it can.) Very happy.

13th May 2015
Response from Chaldon Road Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback and the positive comments regarding our receptionists I shall pass this onto our reception manager for her to feedback at the next team meeting. We always aim to offer a high service to our patients and your comments confirm this.

13th January 2015

I especially like the way I can access my care, either appointments or repeat prescriptions, on-line which gives me great control over my health care. The staff are friendly and helpful, and I don't usually have a long wait for my appointment.

9th February 2015
Response from Chaldon Road Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback which will be passed onto the team. It is great to hear of the success of our online services which are there to help patients.

5th December 2014

I have seen 3 Doctors, Dr Crispin, Dr Vani and Dr Lewis plus the asthma specialist, Mrs Cole. All were thoughtful, listened and delivered practical outcomes. This level of care i have received is what I want from my GP.

9th February 2015
Response from Chaldon Road Surgery

Thank you for taking the time to leave this feedback. This will be passed onto the whole team at Chaldon Road. It is always nice to hear positive feedback from patients about the service we provide.

{{category}} working at Chaldon Road Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Chaldon Road Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb8ty