Selsdon Park Medical Practice

97 Addington Road, South Croydon, Surrey, CR2 8LG 1 2 3 4 5 38 reviews

7th October 2022

I will always give credit, where credit is due. I’ll also be very vocal and honest if I find something is amiss. As a whole, this surgery is excellent; I’m extremely lucky that my family and I are patients here. Equally, I will complain when there is a need, and for me, there has to be a real problem for that to happen. I’m grateful I have a fantastic GP. Fortunately, I rarely need to use my GP surgery. Due to a very silly accident whereby I suffered a painful burn, the surgery have been exceptional, changing my dressings frequently and promptly seen, meaning that I am not wasting precious appointments at A and E. The nurses have been superb, I must give Vicky the recognition she deserves…. The dressing, the cream she applied, the level of care … she went above and beyond. I know if I need to speak with a GP, that this is a surgery I can wholeheartedly rely upon. Dr Kelvin has not only looked after my parents over the years; he has been a massive source of reassurance and knowledge when I have needed help and advice in relation to my young son. To be honest, having a surgery I can rely upon for illness or injury, is beyond priceless. For this reason, at this point in time I give Selsdon Park Medical Practice 5 stars and above!

N/A… the new prescription clerk seems highly efficient

Experience

{{category}} working at Selsdon Park Medical Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Selsdon Park Medical Practice: http://iwgc.net/eb8tv