Dr David Crispin-Chavez

4th March 2016
Written by a patient at Wayside Surgery

Uncommunicative to the point of rudeness. If I turn up again to find he is there instead of my usual GP (who is brilliant) I shall make an excuse and leave!

16th November 2015
Written by a patient at Lingfield Surgery

I was unhappy with my appointment with Dr Crispin Chavez. I found him unfriendly and patronising. I had taken the trouble of writing to Dr Crispin Chavez prior to my appointment, however when I referred to this, he spent some time looking on his computer for my letter, and although he found it, he didn't show much sign of having read it. My appointment with him was on a delicate topic and I felt his handling of my feelings was extremely poor, unsympathetic and insensitive. I was left with the feeling that I had wasted my time in attending and will be re-booking with a different GP. This is the first time I have ever felt the need to write a review of any health care I have ever received.

4th July 2015
Written by a patient at Farley Road Medical Practice

Dr Chavez has been a very helpful Dr has treated my ears for the last 2 years, I have always come away a new man, and his assistant a very helpful and polite nurse. I am totally happy with Dr Chavez and don't think there is any thing that could be improved.

10th June 2015
Written by a patient at Lingfield Surgery

Dr Crispin-Chavez spotted that I had high blood pressure when I came to see him about something else. He asked me about my lifestyle and clearly told me in which areas I could easily improve my health. He spent time talking, and more importantly, listening to me and I felt that he showed a real interest in my well-being. That was the first time I had met him and I have been to see him several times since and have always had a similar experience. I would definitely recommend him as a GP.

6th May 2015
Written by a patient at Lingfield Surgery

Contrary to some of the other reviews, I have found Dr Chavez to be caring and communicative. I have seen him several times now about the same condition and he has listened, diagnosed and given medication for my condition and has advised follow up appointments which have been extremely helpful. I now have a programme of medication and advice on how to control my condition and treat it if further attacks occur and what to do if the condition worsens.

Short link to review Dr David Crispin-Chavez: http://iwgc.net/ee9py