« 1 2 3 4 5 »

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Ear Care Centre

I would highly recommend Dr Crispin-Chavez, he’s a passionate doctor, provides great care and advice. Explains everything fully and is straight to the point which is exactly what you need! I will continue to use this doctor for the great service he provides!

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at Lingfield Surgery

I saw this doctor after I found a lump that I was very concerned about. Whilst he made a quick referral for a scan, his manner was brusque, uncaring and he didn't have a shred of empathy given I was extremely worried (and shared with him that I lost my sister to cancer only a few months previously). He threw cancer into the conversation early on and quickly and without any care or compassion. I was extremely upset after seeing him and would not see him again for any type of complaint. I thought I was perhaps being over sensitive given my worries about this lump (which is not an issue after investigation) but my husband has seen this doctor this morning and was told "he would die" if he didn't get his diabetes under control. My husband is pretty unflappable but came home quite shocked at this doctors rude and abrupt manner. Dreadful - surely a doctor - however "matter of fact and straight forward" they are trying to be should have a little bit of human empathy and care in the way they treat patients and not be patronising and abrupt? Whilst you may think being straight to the point makes you honest, for the majority of people who go to their doctor, I would imagine they would like to be treated with a little compassion and care.

11th April 2018
Written by a carer at Lingfield Surgery

My late mother could not speak highly enough about this doctor, he was always very patient and kind to her

19th February 2018
Written by a patient at Wayside Surgery

Never known a doctor cover up his face with a mask, when I said flu, On another previous encounter Also wanted two lots of tablets which I said and he printed one lot, I said only printed one, he started moaning about it. Quick enough to get me out the door when having flu, Not really happy with this doctor and try to avoid making appointments with this person. Everyone has the right of their opinion which in opinion is right.

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at Lingfield Surgery

This doctor isn't interested at all. He just fobbed me off and told me my issue would clear up. He wasn't listening, wasn't caring or supportive. Talked over me and wanted to get rid of me.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »