12th August 2017
Written by a patient at The Ear Care Centre

A very professional and caring doctor I would highly recommend this doctor and the service he provides.

11th August 2017
Written by a patient at La Estetica Skin And Laser Clinic

I have been treated by David on a number of occasions. I have a lot of trouble with my ears as I swim a lot. He treated them successfully, clearly explained how the problem develops and suggested preventative measures I could take. I have also had some injectables - Botox and fillers. Each time, he demonstrates clearly his knowledge and expertise and the procedures have always been completed without complications. I would have no hesitation in recommending David.

11th August 2017
Written by a patient at La Estetica Skin And Laser Clinic

I have been treated by Dr Crispin-Chavez on different occasions. He has always been kind and patient, taking great care to listen and diagnose succesful treatments. I cannot recommend him highly enough.

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Lingfield Surgery

Earcare apt Having struggled with wax causing total deafness for weeks, and after a hugely unhelpful visit to another GP who said that it would be weeks before I would be seen, I rang the Centre at 9am on Monday morning. By 5pm the same day, my ears were totally clear and I have my life back. Doctor Chavez was professional, patient, gentle and took plenty of time with me to make sure my problem was resolved and that it was not rushed and painful. The receptionist was also friendly, helpful and put me at ease and the nurse even made me a superb cup of tea. I cannot recommend this place highly enough.

26th July 2017
Written by a patient at Lingfield Surgery

Following an ear check with my GP surgery nurse, I telephoned and got a same day appointment. The professionalism and excellent service is highly recommended. Such a charming Doctor and I feel I understand more about my ears too. Highly Recommended

Doctors working at Wayside Surgery