Dr Kathryn Teasdale

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

3rd December 2017
Written by a carer at Caterham Valley Medical Practice

Took my 93 year old father to see Dr Teasdale for a review of his medication. She was extremely helpful and showed a caring attitude towards him

4th August 2016
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

Please see my practice review.

15th June 2016
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

Gives considered and individualised advice. I felt like she remembers me and I'm not just another number through the door. Very personable. I trust her implicitly.

9th May 2016
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

Dr Teasdale is a wonderful doctor. She has supported me through my diagnosis of cancer and subsequent treatments with the greatest respect and dignity. She listens, is approachable and understanding. I know that I am extremely fortunate, especially when comparing similar situations with other patients with my disease around the UK. Thank you

18th February 2016
Written by a patient at Pond Tail Surgery

Dr Teasdale is the ultimate professional - clarity of medical points, attention to detail- gives excellent advice and regardless of how busy she is there is no sign of her hurrying an appointment. I am extremely pleased she is my doctor.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »