Dr Oswald Jack

• Psychiatry

« 1 2 3 4 »

25th April 2018
Written by a patient at Crosshouse Hospital

I have seen Dr. Jack on several occasions and have found him Pleasant, Understanding, Supportive and nothing other than professional. I have no idea why there are so many negative comments. IMHO it's the patients that are the problem not the Doctor..........just saying!

8th April 2018
Written by a patient at Ailsa Hospital

I saw Dr Jack at the Ayr Hospital. He was most polite and courteous. My examination was thorough and he arranged follow up investigations. A very soft spoken man which may go some way to explaining some the -ve comments. I did ask him to repeat a few questions and he did so without any fuss. If required, I would see him again.

8th February 2018
Written by a patient at Crosshouse Hospital

This dreafull and arogant man failed to spot i has suffered a TIA, Neither did he inofrm he i has disc diseas in my neck but told me i was a basket case and need to see a shrink.

5th December 2017
Written by a patient at Crosshouse Hospital

pls avoid this guy! i had several appointments with him st which he seemed positive, after traveling to four different hospitals to see him and him alone all he done was keep changing my medication and dose which i told him was doing no good! but he insisted on trying it for six months or more during which time i had to go through all sorts of stuff caused by my illness! my GP was much more help! but after around 9yrs of sporadic appointments he says “he’s no idea what’s causing it!” THANK YOU NHS!

2nd December 2017
Written by a patient at Ayr Hospital

After reading some of these reviews I was a wee bit anxious about going to my appointment today .I honestly don't know what I was worrying for .very pleasant Dr

« 1 2 3 4 »