Dr Oswald Jack

• Neurology
  • Psychiatry

9th March 2017
Written by a patient at Crosshouse Hospital

Doesn't listen, asks the same pointless questions been waiting on him getting back to me for over 2weeks to find out what meds I've to get put on, very rude

9th February 2017
Written by a patient at Crosshouse Hospital

When I first went in there was a lot of flicking through my case notes and said something about the size of my file then got apiece of paper and had to ask me what my Symtoms were came round the other side of his desk put jaggy roller up my head but not at the side I experience the most pain then squeezed up at ware the spine meets the skull then proceeded to squeeze my shoulders told me he was discharging me and sending me to pain clinic I've been in spasm and having pinch sensation in neck and in thoracic portion of my spine for days very rude does not listen to anything you have to say in relation to your case .im going to my GP to find out how to get second opinion I'm not at all happy with my appointment my husband agrees he was arrogant and just wanted me out his room.This doctor could just try and be a bit more patient and a bit of empathy towards patients would go along way.

4th September 2016
Written by a patient at Ayr Hospital

After reading these comments I was rather worried about being seen by him.. He was a lovely guy! Very pleasant, thorough examination and did listen to what was being said to him. I did not find him arrogant or understandable because of his accent either.

19th August 2016

Extremely rude. When I asked him basic questions as to what my MRI scan showed he hung the phone up on me. Incredibly hard to understand due to his accent and reluctance to communicate in any useful way. I will never allow myself to be treated by him again.

21st September 2015
Written by a patient at Crosshouse Hospital

Told me i was costing the NHS far too much money and needed to see a shrink. waht he failed ot tell me that a scan has shown up was i have disc that are knackered in my neck nor did he spot i had had a stroke. He more interested in getting rid of me to someone else so he could save money.

Nearest Neurologists