Dr Oswald Jack

• Neurology
  • Psychiatry

4th September 2016
Written by a patient at Ayr Hospital

After reading these comments I was rather worried about being seen by him.. He was a lovely guy! Very pleasant, thorough examination and did listen to what was being said to him. I did not find him arrogant or understandable because of his accent either.

19th August 2016

Extremely rude. When I asked him basic questions as to what my MRI scan showed he hung the phone up on me. Incredibly hard to understand due to his accent and reluctance to communicate in any useful way. I will never allow myself to be treated by him again.

21st September 2015
Written by a patient at Crosshouse Hospital

Told me i was costing the NHS far too much money and needed to see a shrink. waht he failed ot tell me that a scan has shown up was i have disc that are knackered in my neck nor did he spot i had had a stroke. He more interested in getting rid of me to someone else so he could save money.

17th July 2015
Written by a patient at Crosshouse Hospital

Be open with him after all its your life

2nd July 2015

A rude arrogant ignorant man never met anyone like him before not worthy of his title doctor

Nearest Neurologists