Dr Nadeem Moghal

I am a consultant paediatric nephrologist. I work at Barking Havering & Redbridge Univeristy Hospitals NHS Trust. My clinics are based at Queen's Hospital.

• Nephrology
  • Paediatrics

8th March 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

Dr Moghal always makes us feel like he has all the time in the world to talk to us. He explains everything, not only to me, but also to my son who is under his care. His manner is friendly and he makes sure that we are happy with the next stage of care and medication before we leave. A lovely man!

13th February 2017
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I could not imagine a more caring doctor such as Dr. Nadeem Moghal. He has reviewed my daughter’s case most thoroughly, provided an excellent explanation including a written note summarizing the plan of action. He has referred her for specialist screening tests and has given us his secretary as the point of contact in case any problems. I felt overwhelmed by his engagement in his patient’s care. Most impressed and grateful !

30th September 2016
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I am fully satisfied.I live very far from the hospital still I want to see doctor for my son treatment.

11th August 2016
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

I have seen Dr Moghal on a couple of occasions now regarding my teenage son after he developed HSP. I found him to be very thorough and reassuring, he made sure that my son and I both fully understood his diagnosis and what to expect going forward. It is also comforting to know that we can return to him with any concerns in future.

23rd June 2016
Written by a carer at Queen's Hospital

This doctor took great time to explain my son's condition to us! He listened to my concerns and was very reassuring!! He has a calm and gentle manner which put us at ease and he made time for us! We never felt like he was in a hurry to see the next patient. He explained things in a simple way which helped my young son to understand his condition.

Doctor video