Dr Ibrahim Fahal

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Nephrology

7th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

I have been a patient and in the care of Dr Fahal for nearly 3 years. He has treated me and my condition with the utmost care and professionalism. I firmly believe that Dr Fahal and his team have been instrumental in getting me back to being stronger and healthier. Dr Fahal continues to treat me with respect and care. He always has the time to listen and advise. I feel he offered me the best treatment and continues to do so and am lucky to have been his patient. I cannot thank Dr Fahal enough, I would absolutely recommend him to those needing his medical care.

6th November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Fahal is very good doctor. He welcomes you as his patient. He respects your intelligence and treats you with respect. He answers all your questions in a way that a lay person can understand and you walk out his consultation room with great satisfaction.

3rd November 2017
Written by a patient at Queen's Hospital

Dr Fahal has a total knowledge of his field and is very reassuring and creates confidence and a positive attitude to my illness. i cannot recommend him any more than great. thank you Dr Fahal. janet gilmour

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists