dr-mohammad-zaki-hasan

Dr Mohammad Zaki Hasan

Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
5th March 2020

Holistic approach to my illness, kind caring and not brushing aside my concerns and potentially insignificant complaints. thorough and very knowledgeable. good communications, didn't feels rushed at all! felt safe and in good hands.

Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
13th June 2019

I can say without a doubt, Dr Hasan is one of very few consultants I have come across who is not only an excellent and thorough clinician, but a true gentleman and so humble in his manner. Being a GP myself, I rarely come across such approachable consultants and Dr Hasan challenged my thinking about my own diagnosis in a respectful, thought provoking way. His genuine care for his patients and tremendous clinical aptitude is somewhat a rarity and highly commendable. I would go on to refer my own patients to him as well as recommend him to other friends/colleagues who sought after excellence in gastroenterology. I thank him for his care, and wish him all the best in his career.

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

I have been working as a Consultant Physician/Gastroenterologist since 2013 and have been providing both endoscopy and Outpatient Clinical Services. I have also delivered inpatient care in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. I graduated from Ziauddin Medical University, Pakistan and continued my further training as a General Physician and Gastroenterologist from South West London Deanery. I have trained at reputable organisations including St. George’s University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Brighton and Sussex University Hospital NHS Trust. In further pursuit of my interests, I have achieved an MSC in Nutritional Medicine from the University of Surrey.

Nearest Gastroenterologists