dr-mohammad-zaki-hasan

Dr Mohammad Zaki Hasan

Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
22nd September 2020

Dr Hasan was most helpful in confirming my CT Scan diagnosis on the same day it was carried out and was instrumental in getting me seen by an associate of his within 48 hours. This meant my Whipple Procedure surgery could be carried out in a timely manner and for that I’m extremely grateful as it will allow me to get on with my life. The courtesy and dignity extended to me show him to be a wonderful example of the caring profession and I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone looking for his services

Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
5th March 2020

Holistic approach to my illness, kind caring and not brushing aside my concerns and potentially insignificant complaints. thorough and very knowledgeable. good communications, didn't feels rushed at all! felt safe and in good hands.

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

I have been working as a Consultant Physician/Gastroenterologist since 2013 and have been providing both endoscopy and Outpatient Clinical Services. I have also delivered inpatient care in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. I graduated from Ziauddin Medical University, Pakistan and continued my further training as a General Physician and Gastroenterologist from South West London Deanery. I have trained at reputable organisations including St. George’s University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Brighton and Sussex University Hospital NHS Trust. In further pursuit of my interests, I have achieved an MSC in Nutritional Medicine from the University of Surrey.

Nearest Gastroenterologists