dr-mohammad-zaki-hasan

Dr Mohammad Zaki Hasan

Written by a patient at Spire Alexandra Hospital
13th June 2019

I can say without a doubt, Dr Hasan is one of very few consultants I have come across who is not only an excellent and thorough clinician, but a true gentleman and so humble in his manner. Being a GP myself, I rarely come across such approachable consultants and Dr Hasan challenged my thinking about my own diagnosis in a respectful, thought provoking way. His genuine care for his patients and tremendous clinical aptitude is somewhat a rarity and highly commendable. I would go on to refer my own patients to him as well as recommend him to other friends/colleagues who sought after excellence in gastroenterology. I thank him for his care, and wish him all the best in his career.

Written by a member of staff at Spire Alexandra Hospital
6th April 2019

I have known Dr Hasan since 2002 as a colleague and a thorough gentleman. He has recently worked with me as consultant colleague and I found him energetic, humble and caring individual along with a thorough physician and gastroenterologist. He has attitude of helping others out of capacity and goes well along with team. I wish him best of luck in all endeavours.

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

I have been working as a Consultant Physician/Gastroenterologist since 2013 and have been providing both endoscopy and Outpatient Clinical Services. I have also delivered inpatient care in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. I graduated from Ziauddin Medical University, Pakistan and continued my further training as a General Physician and Gastroenterologist from South West London Deanery. I have trained at reputable organisations including St. George’s University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and Brighton and Sussex University Hospital NHS Trust. In further pursuit of my interests, I have achieved an MSC in Nutritional Medicine from the University of Surrey.

Nearest Gastroenterologists