Dr Lisa Miller

11th August 2017
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

Dr Lisa Miller is an excellent doctor , she always listens carefully to your conditions and concerns , and spends time to deliver the best treatment for patients. . She is very caring . Also she follows up treatment you have been given .

9th August 2017
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

She was excellent. I saw her with my son on several occasions for a range of treatments, can't fault her.

4th August 2017
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

Dr Miller is a truly fantastic GP and a credit to her profession. Dr Miller is very caring and compassionate and always has time for you, she listens and asks appropriate questions to really understand how you are feeling both physically and emotionally. Dr Miller has excellent empathy and is genuinely interested in your whole self wellbeing not just your physical symptoms and is never in a rush despite her busy workload. I always feel as though she is really looking after me and I trust her implicitly. I have felt unwell for quite a long while now and I am so grateful to have her as my GP as I know it cannot be easy dealing with patients who have long term conditions. Thank you does not really go far enough in terms of the care she provides to me.

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

Although Dr Miller answered all that I asked, unfortunately I cannot give a good review. I did not find Dr Miller very polite when I visited. She did not introduce herself upon entering the room even though I had never met her, she did not ask what she could help with, she just stared at me until I spoke. The way she spoke to me and her manner was blunt and also made me feel very belittled. She even answered one of my questions in a tone that made me feel silly for even asking.

3rd March 2015
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

Dr Miller was on time and very pleasant. She listened carefully to what I had to say and examined me thoroughly. She put my mind at rest. Dr Miller was smiley and had a lovely manner. I would certainly receommend her to others.

Short link to review Dr Lisa Miller: http://iwgc.net/ed9nf