Dr Lisa Miller

21st July 2017
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

Although Dr Miller answered all that I asked, unfortunately I cannot give a good review. I did not find Dr Miller very polite when I visited. She did not introduce herself upon entering the room even though I had never met her, she did not ask what she could help with, she just stared at me until I spoke. The way she spoke to me and her manner was blunt and also made me feel very belittled. She even answered one of my questions in a tone that made me feel silly for even asking.

3rd March 2015
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

Dr Miller was on time and very pleasant. She listened carefully to what I had to say and examined me thoroughly. She put my mind at rest. Dr Miller was smiley and had a lovely manner. I would certainly receommend her to others.

17th January 2015
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

Dr. Miller was very caring and professional and my appointment was exactly on time. She listened to my problem and was extremely thorough and was gentle during my examination. I would recommend her to friends and family and would definitely see her again if my own GP wasn't available.

Short link to review Dr Lisa Miller: http://iwgc.net/ed9nf