Cross Keys Practice

The Cross Keys Practice, 60 High Street, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27 0AX 1 2 3 4 5 128 reviews

6th June 2022

I try calling since 8am, I call for over an hour and the telephone still says 'user busy'. The online appointment booking system hasn't worked for over a year. I can't even get in contact to get an appointment.

Have a better booking system. Therefore fix the online booking which hasn't been working for over a year so people can actually get appointments.

15th March 2022

I don't like the way 2 of the receptionists speak to me. Yesterday I asked for a doctor appointment because I am coughing up blood. They didn't ask what's wrong, they just told me "you won't get an appointment today". There's no empathy. I didn't like the tone of voice. I handed in a prescription slip at the same time. I explained that the doctor had said that it's imperative that I don't run out and come off the drug. The receptionist barked "IT'S THREE WORKING DAYS". I asked should I go to Stoke Mandeville A&E then? To which she begrudgingly said she would see what she could do. Went back today. No prescription. A different receptionist barked "IT'S THREE TO FIVE WORKING DAYS". To which I responded that the doctor had said that it's imperative that I don't come off the drug . She then accused me in a most surly tone of not letting her finish which isn't true. I responded "I'm sorry I thought I had filled the silence after you had spoken". I think the reception lack empathy, and speaking to them if feels more like I am in the queue for prison food than seeking access to government provided healthcare services to which I am entitled as a tax payer fort 37 years. I've not been well, which is why my prescription request came late.

Be nice . Ask questions. Establish the urgency before you block Change the atmosphere.

10th January 2022

Saw Nurse Michaels at P.Risborough surgery today. Very welcoming, explained everything perfectly, ensured I was comfortable and completely put me at ease throughout. A pleasant consultation well done with compassion and empathy . She was very clearly born to be a nurse! Seen on time for appointment.

Small car park tight for space. Clearer signposting for nurse consult area and doctors waiting area.

Rating not given.
30th December 2021

I have just joined the surgery and they have been extremely helpful and very friendly.

Nothing

Experience

{{category}} working at Cross Keys Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Cross Keys Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejiaz