Cross Keys Practice

The Cross Keys Practice, 60 High Street, Princes Risborough, Buckinghamshire, HP27 0AX 1 2 3 4 5 128 reviews

6th June 2022

I try calling since 8am, I call for over an hour and the telephone still says 'user busy'. The online appointment booking system hasn't worked for over a year. I can't even get in contact to get an appointment.

Have a better booking system. Therefore fix the online booking which hasn't been working for over a year so people can actually get appointments.

15th March 2022

I don't like the way 2 of the receptionists speak to me. Yesterday I asked for a doctor appointment because I am coughing up blood. They didn't ask what's wrong, they just told me "you won't get an appointment today". There's no empathy. I didn't like the tone of voice. I handed in a prescription slip at the same time. I explained that the doctor had said that it's imperative that I don't run out and come off the drug. The receptionist barked "IT'S THREE WORKING DAYS". I asked should I go to Stoke Mandeville A&E then? To which she begrudgingly said she would see what she could do. Went back today. No prescription. A different receptionist barked "IT'S THREE TO FIVE WORKING DAYS". To which I responded that the doctor had said that it's imperative that I don't come off the drug . She then accused me in a most surly tone of not letting her finish which isn't true. I responded "I'm sorry I thought I had filled the silence after you had spoken". I think the reception lack empathy, and speaking to them if feels more like I am in the queue for prison food than seeking access to government provided healthcare services to which I am entitled as a tax payer fort 37 years. I've not been well, which is why my prescription request came late.

Be nice . Ask questions. Establish the urgency before you block Change the atmosphere.

10th January 2022

Saw Nurse Michaels at P.Risborough surgery today. Very welcoming, explained everything perfectly, ensured I was comfortable and completely put me at ease throughout. A pleasant consultation well done with compassion and empathy . She was very clearly born to be a nurse! Seen on time for appointment.

Small car park tight for space. Clearer signposting for nurse consult area and doctors waiting area.

30th December 2021

I have just joined the surgery and they have been extremely helpful and very friendly.

Nothing

7th September 2021

My elderly husband has a history of both cancer and cardiac surgery. He is supposed to have blood tests every three months but it seems the onus is on him to remember to book these tests. I would have expected a modern practice to have automated systems in place to alert him when the next tests are scheduled but instead he faces the double task of remembering that tests are due and then getting through on the phone to book them. I am well aware of the additional problems imposed by COVID as well as the current limitations on haematology services but this situation antedates both.

Consider how data systems can be updated to accomodate patients with recurrent teasing/recall needs

Rating not given.

{{category}} working at Cross Keys Practice ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Cross Keys Practice: http://iwgc.net/ejiaz