Dr Alison Wilson

Dr Wilson joined Cross Keys Practice in Princes Risborough as a GP Partner in 2005. She has postgraduate qualifications in General Practice, Reproductive and Sexual Health and Obstetrics and Gynaecology. She teaches student doctors from Oxford University within her practice and is the Lead Clinician for Child Protection. "I am extremely proud to be part of a practice which has always championed cradle-to-grave family care and the personal list system."

13th April 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

Always takes great care of her patients, seeks specialist help where needed, always follows up on outstanding matters.

2nd March 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

I have always found Dr Alison Wilson to be very caring and follows up with promises to to let you know what's happening. Recently I had surgery and had an issue whilst away from home, Dr Wilson called me with test results and restored my confidence. My eldest son had major heart surgery. Even though my son is only a temporary patient whilst my wife and I care for him at our home. The Cross Keys practice have gone out of their way to ensure his continuity of doctor / nurse care, organising various appointments for him. Thank you Dr Wilson and other members of the Cross Keys practice

12th February 2016
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

Ally Wilson is, quite simply, the best GP I have ever worked with. By "worked with" I mean collaborated with in terms of my health. After all, I know my mind and body better than anyone else - what's normal for me, what's not etc. Ally has the medical knowledge and the skills to diagnose. When the issue is more complicated (as it has been on occasion), she consults with colleagues, does further research etc. I trust Ally implicitly and am incredibly grateful to have 'found' her.

10th July 2015
Written by a patient at Cross Keys Practice

I am always greeted warmly and able to say what is the reason for my visit. It is not always possible to get an appointment quickly because she is so popular.

27th March 2015
Written by a member of staff at Cross Keys Practice

possibly the best GP in the world

Short link to review Dr Alison Wilson: http://iwgc.net/eflhp