Dr Julian Greaves

12th January 2016
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Greaves has helped me greatly with a long-term mental illness which I have largely been able to get on top of after years of struggle previously. Practical, empathetic and highly effective - my and my family's life is hugely the better for the care, advice and expertise of Dr Greaves. I'm very grateful and have a great deal of trust and respect for him.

29th September 2015

kind and caring dr.

8th September 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Doctor Greaves is an exceptional GP, and are very kindly caring man. He has given me and my family nothing but the best possible care – from initial diagnosis to treatment and follow up. Where necessary he has been more than ready to refer for tests, specialist opinion and treatment. He always deals with me as the intelligent and responsible patient I feel I am ; everything is open to discussion and decision making is always shared. I have never found him to be other than calm and considerate and very knowledgeable. I cannot commend him to highly

29th June 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

I have been registered with Dr J Greaves for many years now. As a BME LGBT person, I have found Dr Greaves a pragmatic, experienced, caring and non-patronising GP who always treats me with respect. If and when I have needed medical support, he has diagnosed and/or made appropriate referrals quickly and efficiently - enabling me to remain in steady to good health for well over 15 years. If, in rare circumstances I am unable to see him due to him being booked up, I have seen other, professional and race-aware GPs in the practice - the more recent being an excellent female Locum doctor who works on Mondays. I would recommend Dr Julien Greaves without hesitation for the above reasons as well as the fact that he has been reliably accessible and clearly committed to his chosen career. If the sessions are short, I assume it is because he, like many GPs today, has perhaps too many patients to divide between too little time.

13th April 2015