Dr Andrew Hodson

13th May 2017
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

I have been a patient of Dr Hodson's for over 8 years and feel very lucky to have such a wonderful GP. This was particularly borne out just over a year ago when thanks to a very quick referral by him I received treatment that has prolonged my life. I have always found him easy to talk to, he treats me as an individual and he truly listens. Also I know that I can contact him with any concerns, and not be made to feel a nuisance. I cannot recommend Dr Hodson highly enough.

11th April 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

I visit this doctor with my sons, who are both under 3. He always listens to everything I am saying, and makes me feel that my opinion is valid. He takes our health issues seriously. He is never dismissive, and always courteous. He takes time for me, and for each of my children, who both feel very comfortable with him. We really appreciate the fact that he speaks directly to them, not over them, and appears to have an awareness of their whole general health and wellbeing, even when considering something quite specific. But what we like most about him is that he really knows what he is doing, and makes us better!, prescribing what we need, but not more than we need.

8th February 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Hodson has been my doctor for several years. It took me a little while to build a raport with him but I now have a good relationship with him. He listens well and takes my problems seriously. He is knowledgeable, helpful and never dismissive, even with minor health problems.

5th February 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Very approachable doctor. listens to problems. Constructive suggestions and very helpful. Feel very at ease consulting him. Highly recommend

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

During the last 18 months I have been Dr A Hodsons patient. He will take time to listen an give his considered response in a manner that is firm and decisive. One knows the questions are answered directly and with the correct information.I always leave feeling that my visit was extremely productive. I never feel rushed but concious of other patients waiting I like to go in prepared with a little note which allows me to cover all items I went in for. I leave Dr Hodsons with a spring in my step and renewed energy to plough forward. its uplifting.

Short link to review Dr Andrew Hodson: http://iwgc.net/efbtm