Dr Andrew Hodson

11th April 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

I visit this doctor with my sons, who are both under 3. He always listens to everything I am saying, and makes me feel that my opinion is valid. He takes our health issues seriously. He is never dismissive, and always courteous. He takes time for me, and for each of my children, who both feel very comfortable with him. We really appreciate the fact that he speaks directly to them, not over them, and appears to have an awareness of their whole general health and wellbeing, even when considering something quite specific. But what we like most about him is that he really knows what he is doing, and makes us better!, prescribing what we need, but not more than we need.

8th February 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Hodson has been my doctor for several years. It took me a little while to build a raport with him but I now have a good relationship with him. He listens well and takes my problems seriously. He is knowledgeable, helpful and never dismissive, even with minor health problems.

5th February 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Very approachable doctor. listens to problems. Constructive suggestions and very helpful. Feel very at ease consulting him. Highly recommend

3rd February 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

During the last 18 months I have been Dr A Hodsons patient. He will take time to listen an give his considered response in a manner that is firm and decisive. One knows the questions are answered directly and with the correct information.I always leave feeling that my visit was extremely productive. I never feel rushed but concious of other patients waiting I like to go in prepared with a little note which allows me to cover all items I went in for. I leave Dr Hodsons with a spring in my step and renewed energy to plough forward. its uplifting.

24th January 2015
Written by a carer at Preston Park Surgery

Dr A Hodson is a very understanding, courteous and supportive person. He is an excellent doctor, always showing an interest in you health and well being. Never had a doctor with so much people skills. The above also applies to the other Doctors at this practice who have treated us and the staff. Excellent....shall be sad when the time comes for me to move on.

Short link to review Dr Andrew Hodson: http://iwgc.net/efbtm