Preston Park Surgery

2A Florence Road, Brighton, England, BN1 6DJ

26th May 2019

I have been with this surgery for 14 years. All staff always very proffesional. Reception area welcoming. Caring efficient service delivered by all.

26th March 2018

I wanted to give my special thanks to Ruth who has been the most wonderful Practice Nurse you could imagine over the many years since we moved here. She has seen my kids grow up and is always very professional but equally very caring and generally just lovely. I can't recommend her highly enough.

7th March 2018

I wanted to express my gratitude to Ruth for being so caring and lovely over all the years I have known her since we've joined this practice. I know it's an incredibly busy job as a Practice Nurse, yet Ruth always has a smile on her face and makes you feel comfortable. She is calm and very knowledgeable and I would recommend her to all my friends.

20th December 2017

Everything (and everyone) employed at this surgery are outstanding. It is a busy practice, no doubt caring for a range of disparate needs but everytime my family of 4 have needed them they are there with kindness, efficiency and treatment that, in our view, has always been second to none. All of this is likely helped by the fact that the practice has a stable nursing and GP team and receptionists who have known us over the years. Please thank them all.

27th July 2017

I love Preston Park Surgery. I have had nothing but excellent care from all the doctors and nurses I've seen there, and they're brilliant - they are a real testament to our wonderful NHS.

{{category}} working at Preston Park Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Preston Park Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb63m