Preston Park Surgery

2A Florence Road, Brighton, England, BN1 6DJ

26th March 2018

I wanted to give my special thanks to Ruth who has been the most wonderful Practice Nurse you could imagine over the many years since we moved here. She has seen my kids grow up and is always very professional but equally very caring and generally just lovely. I can't recommend her highly enough.

7th March 2018

I wanted to express my gratitude to Ruth for being so caring and lovely over all the years I have known her since we've joined this practice. I know it's an incredibly busy job as a Practice Nurse, yet Ruth always has a smile on her face and makes you feel comfortable. She is calm and very knowledgeable and I would recommend her to all my friends.

20th December 2017

Everything (and everyone) employed at this surgery are outstanding. It is a busy practice, no doubt caring for a range of disparate needs but everytime my family of 4 have needed them they are there with kindness, efficiency and treatment that, in our view, has always been second to none. All of this is likely helped by the fact that the practice has a stable nursing and GP team and receptionists who have known us over the years. Please thank them all.

27th July 2017

I love Preston Park Surgery. I have had nothing but excellent care from all the doctors and nurses I've seen there, and they're brilliant - they are a real testament to our wonderful NHS.

22nd June 2017

I have visited the surgery twice in as many weeks and on each occasion i have been met with stone faced reception staff. They come across as if i am causing them an inconvenience. One one occasion the receptionist did not speak one word when i was collecting a script no Hello, Thank you. This is rude and a real let down to the practice, smiles and courtesy cost nothing, no investment needed or training. By smiling and at the very least verbally acknowledgement of a patients presence is not too much to ask surely?

24th July 2017
Response from Preston Park Surgery

Many thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback and I am sorry you have encountered this issue. We have recently made some changes to the Reception team and I hope that future encounters will be much better for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further issues. Penny Hawes Practice Manager

{{category}} working at Preston Park Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Preston Park Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb63m