Preston Park Surgery

2A Florence Road, Brighton, England, BN1 6DJ

20th December 2017

Everything (and everyone) employed at this surgery are outstanding. It is a busy practice, no doubt caring for a range of disparate needs but everytime my family of 4 have needed them they are there with kindness, efficiency and treatment that, in our view, has always been second to none. All of this is likely helped by the fact that the practice has a stable nursing and GP team and receptionists who have known us over the years. Please thank them all.

27th July 2017

I love Preston Park Surgery. I have had nothing but excellent care from all the doctors and nurses I've seen there, and they're brilliant - they are a real testament to our wonderful NHS.

22nd June 2017

I have visited the surgery twice in as many weeks and on each occasion i have been met with stone faced reception staff. They come across as if i am causing them an inconvenience. One one occasion the receptionist did not speak one word when i was collecting a script no Hello, Thank you. This is rude and a real let down to the practice, smiles and courtesy cost nothing, no investment needed or training. By smiling and at the very least verbally acknowledgement of a patients presence is not too much to ask surely?

24th July 2017
Response from Preston Park Surgery

Many thanks for taking the time to leave this feedback and I am sorry you have encountered this issue. We have recently made some changes to the Reception team and I hope that future encounters will be much better for you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further issues. Penny Hawes Practice Manager

13th May 2017

Every single member of staff at this practice have been so helpful to me over the 8 years I have used this practice. Even though it is an extremely busy practice I have never felt that I am being rushed whether that be in person or on the telephone. I have always been able to make an appointment either with a doctor or nurse without too much of a wait, and if I have rung with a query the reception staff have often taken great trouble to find out the information I need. I have always been treated with friendliness, kindness and respect. This practice is a model for all others and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff for looking after me so well.

12th May 2017

Arrived at 8 am to get appointment with doctor. Reception said I didn't need doctor as a nurse could see me. Nurse said I needed to see doctor as I needed antibiotics. Now no appointments! Why did reception decide that I didn't need doctor? I don't think she's medically trained so why did she make this decision? I wanted to see a doctor in the first place!