Preston Park Surgery

2A Florence Road, Brighton, England, BN1 6DJ

22nd June 2017

I have visited the surgery twice in as many weeks and on each occasion i have been met with stone faced reception staff. They come across as if i am causing them an inconvenience. One one occasion the receptionist did not speak one word when i was collecting a script no Hello, Thank you. This is rude and a real let down to the practice, smiles and courtesy cost nothing, no investment needed or training. By smiling and at the very least verbally acknowledgement of a patients presence is not too much to ask surely?

13th May 2017

Every single member of staff at this practice have been so helpful to me over the 8 years I have used this practice. Even though it is an extremely busy practice I have never felt that I am being rushed whether that be in person or on the telephone. I have always been able to make an appointment either with a doctor or nurse without too much of a wait, and if I have rung with a query the reception staff have often taken great trouble to find out the information I need. I have always been treated with friendliness, kindness and respect. This practice is a model for all others and I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the staff for looking after me so well.

12th May 2017

Arrived at 8 am to get appointment with doctor. Reception said I didn't need doctor as a nurse could see me. Nurse said I needed to see doctor as I needed antibiotics. Now no appointments! Why did reception decide that I didn't need doctor? I don't think she's medically trained so why did she make this decision? I wanted to see a doctor in the first place!

20th February 2017

Al the staff are always really friendly and helpful - can't thank then enough!

15th February 2017

Dr Lucy Hodson is a brilliant GP, she listens, and she has really helped me through a difficult time.