Dr Sarah McGuire

Dr Sarah McGuire BMed Sci, BMBS (Nottingham 2002), MRCS, MRCGP, DOHNS, DFSRH Dr Sarah McGuire is a GP partner working at Riverside Surgery, Horsham. She has special interests in family planning and Ear Nose and Throat. She works 2 days a week as a GP with a Special Interest in ENT at St Lawrence Surgery in Worthing (via Queen Victoria Hospital), and at Stanford Medical Practice in Brighton.

• Otolaryngology

27th April 2018
Written by a patient at Riverside Surgery

What a kind, personable and professional doctor!

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at The Stanford Medical Centre

She was able to diagnose with care, having given me her undivided attention. From that point she provided me with total confidence and reassurance that I would be 'under her care' and this made me feel that a burden had been lifted. She explained the diagnosis and how it would affect me; all of which I understood.

26th March 2018
Written by a patient at The St Lawrence Surgery

Great 'bedside manner'; Sarah put me at ease, listened to my concerns and was all round brilliant!

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at The Stanford Medical Centre

Second visit and treatment; continued professionalism and care. Advice constructive and took time to treat me properly ensuring I was informed of what was being done. Friendly efficiency.

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Courtyard

Dr Sarah McGuire is like a breath of fresh air in the surgery . Thorough, kind, caring and a very capable doctor. This lady rates very high in my books. It was a pleasure meeting her for the first time. I had taken a late energy appointment , which was stretching her time anyway with an ear problem. Dr McGuire diognised the problem with ease and explanation , made a hospital appointment there and then for the following day just to confirm her suspicion of nerve damage. Gave me a prescription , letter for hospital and full instructions on how the tablets would affect my body as I am on other mefication and how they might make me feel . Excellent surgery too, with lovely staff .