Dr Sarah McGuire

Dr Sarah McGuire BMed Sci, BMBS (Nottingham 2002), MRCS, MRCGP, DOHNS, DFSRH Dr Sarah McGuire is a GP partner working in Courtyard Surgery, Horsham. She has special interests in family planning and Ear Nose and Throat. She works 2 days a week as a GP with a Special Interest in ENT at St Lawrence Surgery in Worthing (via Queen Victoria Hospital), and at Stanford Medical Practice in Brighton.

• Otolaryngology

3rd July 2017
Written by a patient at The Stanford Medical Centre

Second visit and treatment; continued professionalism and care. Advice constructive and took time to treat me properly ensuring I was informed of what was being done. Friendly efficiency.

22nd June 2017
Written by a patient at Courtyard

Dr Sarah McGuire is like a breath of fresh air in the surgery . Thorough, kind, caring and a very capable doctor. This lady rates very high in my books. It was a pleasure meeting her for the first time. I had taken a late energy appointment , which was stretching her time anyway with an ear problem. Dr McGuire diognised the problem with ease and explanation , made a hospital appointment there and then for the following day just to confirm her suspicion of nerve damage. Gave me a prescription , letter for hospital and full instructions on how the tablets would affect my body as I am on other mefication and how they might make me feel . Excellent surgery too, with lovely staff .

8th June 2017
Written by a patient at Courtyard

From the first phonecall i had with Dr McGuire i immediately felt comfortable and at ease, almost as if you're talking to a family member or friend. She has been extremely helpful and didn't give up on me despite feeling like we were hitting brick walls. Feeling very grateful to have her as my GP.

27th May 2017
Written by a member of staff at Queen Victoria Hospital

Dr McGuire is an excellent Doctor she is empathetic and listens to the patients and comes up with solutions which the patient is happy with. She is a lovely person and it is a pleasure to work with her

26th May 2017
Written by a patient at Courtyard

Dr McGuire was referred to me by my G.P. for my on-going sinus problem. Her manner was completely professional and she took time to listen to my explanation of the problem I have. I came away from the consultation with optimism that she had prescribed medication that might finally work for me. She told me she will contact me at a later date to review.

Doctors working at The Stanford Medical Centre