Dr Catherine Brown

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

I've been with Doctor Brown for about 25 years and can't speak highly enough of her. She has supported me through some very challenging illnesses both , mental and physical and is always patient and supportive. She is highly informed and up to date with recent research and really listens to me. Even when she has had to explain challenging health conditions to me she makes everything very clear and I leave the surgery knowing exactly what I have to do. On many occasions she has allayed my fears and really helped me cope. I feel that she does really know me and that her feedback and advice is personalised- which I really appreciate.

27th January 2016
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Brown, who is not my GP, saw me this morning. I have shingles which is unpleasant but not serious. She couldn't have been nicer with me and gave me a clear explanation of the illness and advised on how to treat it. She was sympathetic and understanding and didn't make me feel like I was wasting her time or making a fuss despite the fact it was an urgent appointment and she had squeezed me in. Thank you!

28th November 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

I felt a bit fobbed off by Dr. Brown, when I came to her introducing her to my long term illness. I was told that she couldn't do anything until the surgery and my notes and I had to see my usual doctor. This may have been true but I had a sense that I wasn't believed and had been fobbed off. This was disappointing since my long term illness makes it very difficult and exhausting to get to an appointment. I only saw her once so I may have gotten a bad impression which is not warranted. Other reviews seem to be very happy with her care.

2nd April 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

She recognised the signs that I had myeloma very promptly and in the subsequent three years she has been very responsive to my needs.

2nd March 2015