Dr Catherine Brown

27th January 2016
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Brown, who is not my GP, saw me this morning. I have shingles which is unpleasant but not serious. She couldn't have been nicer with me and gave me a clear explanation of the illness and advised on how to treat it. She was sympathetic and understanding and didn't make me feel like I was wasting her time or making a fuss despite the fact it was an urgent appointment and she had squeezed me in. Thank you!

28th November 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

I felt a bit fobbed off by Dr. Brown, when I came to her introducing her to my long term illness. I was told that she couldn't do anything until the surgery and my notes and I had to see my usual doctor. This may have been true but I had a sense that I wasn't believed and had been fobbed off. This was disappointing since my long term illness makes it very difficult and exhausting to get to an appointment. I only saw her once so I may have gotten a bad impression which is not warranted. Other reviews seem to be very happy with her care.

2nd April 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

She recognised the signs that I had myeloma very promptly and in the subsequent three years she has been very responsive to my needs.

2nd March 2015

22nd February 2015
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Brown is an exemplary professional who I am always confident will make informed decisions; providing objective well considered advice.

Short link to review Dr Catherine Brown: http://iwgc.net/ed68z