Dr Catherine Brown

26th March 2018
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr. Brown is a wonderful doctor, I can only recommend her. She was very patient answering all my questions very professionally and I felt in the safest of hands. Many thanks for the excellent care.

7th March 2018
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

I can't thank Dr. Brown enough for her kind and excellent care, which I have received today. After explaining the procedure professionally and answering all my questions and concerns very patiently she inserted a Mirena Coil with such expertise and professionalism I knew I was in the safest of hands and felt very comfortable. I can't recommend her highly enough! Thank you!

20th December 2017
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Every doctor at this surgery can (and does) make a sympathetic and accurate diagnosis but Catherine Brown is the extra special kind of GP everyone would choose. Patient, excellent at listening and with a quick grasp of every problem our family has had in the last 20 or so years. She cannot of course fix things everytime but she explains that fact with kindness that makes bad news bearable. Please thank her for me.

20th February 2017
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

I've been with Doctor Brown for about 25 years and can't speak highly enough of her. She has supported me through some very challenging illnesses both , mental and physical and is always patient and supportive. She is highly informed and up to date with recent research and really listens to me. Even when she has had to explain challenging health conditions to me she makes everything very clear and I leave the surgery knowing exactly what I have to do. On many occasions she has allayed my fears and really helped me cope. I feel that she does really know me and that her feedback and advice is personalised- which I really appreciate.

27th January 2016
Written by a patient at Preston Park Surgery

Dr Brown, who is not my GP, saw me this morning. I have shingles which is unpleasant but not serious. She couldn't have been nicer with me and gave me a clear explanation of the illness and advised on how to treat it. She was sympathetic and understanding and didn't make me feel like I was wasting her time or making a fuss despite the fact it was an urgent appointment and she had squeezed me in. Thank you!

Short link to review Dr Catherine Brown: http://iwgc.net/ed68z