Dr Ehmed Jadou

• Paediatrics

15th November 2016
Written by a carer at Northwick Park Hospital

I will forever be grateful to this doctor and I waited until today to share my experience with the fantastic care provided to my son. My son was admitted to Northwick Park on the 30th June and the next day I thank god that Dr Jadou was on the rota and was allocated as my son consultant if this was not the case our journey could have been very different. The Friday Dr Jadou entered the room and told me he thought my son had Kawasaki disease was the day I thought my world had ended. Kawasaki is a rare disease and very often goes misdiagnosed. It took two GP assessments 2 doctors assessment at NPH and no one thought of this disease despite the symptoms that my son presented. However it was Dr Jadou that made the call to start the treatment that would help my son get better. Sadly my son was resistant to the good stuff and his fever persisted. I had so many unanswered questions and I still do as my son future is now a worry for me. However for dr Jadou to make the diagnoses in my eyes saved my son's life he could have easily sent us home with a scarlet fever diagnosis however he went with his gut and made the call. The care my son had in Northwick Park was great however Dr Jadou will always hold a special place as he saved my son life. I can never find a way to thank him but then I seen this oppurtunity. I really hope he gets this feedback as this is really important to me.

Nearest Paediatricians