Dr Bernard Brett

I am a consultant in Gastroenterology and General Internal Medicine. I subspecialise in endoscopy including bowel cancer screening colonoscopy, ERCP and therapeutic endoscopy.

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

20th May 2017
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Also the nurses were good.

19th May 2017
Written by a patient at James Paget Hospital

Excellent doctor, very good listener and explained everything concerning my problem in full detail. A really nice person who I would totally trust and recommend. Full marks all round. I certainly felt much better when I left than when I was in the waiting room worrying about my throat.

Written by a patient at James Paget Hospital

Doctor Brett ,was compassionate, easy to talk too ,and listened to what we were anxious about ,we didn't feel rushed ,a lovely doctor ...many thanks lee irving

Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Dr Brett was extremely helpful and informative, explaining the procedure to me. With a little dose of sedation, the procedure was near painless and post care was tea and biscuits. Albeit, I was initially apprehensive, all went well.

Written by a patient at James Paget Hospital

the third doctor I've seen at this gastroenterology clinic - and the best! He listened, treated me as an intelligent person and was willing at all times to impart his knowledge to me. I think we are finally arriving at a solution to my problems. It was such a relief [no pun intended] have someone who listened and was able to draw some conclusions based on his evident experience and knowledge. Five stars all the way!!

Nearest Gastroenterologists