Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Colney Lane, Norwich, England, NR4 7UY

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

23rd January 2019

Today my belly piecing has completely broken off. I now will have a horrible scar there with the flash backs of what that vile male nurse and doctors did to me. Why me? Why did I deserve such cruelty. I am extremely disappointed. I'm scared to go to hospital,I'd rather die.

28th December 2018

While i was in hospital unconscious a doctor pulled out my belly piecing. Today my bar fell out. The hole is now so big I can't put a bar on or use a ring in fear it will completely break off.. This is just the start of what these doctors did to me while in this hospital. I am very sad.

10th December 2018

Recently attended the hospital for coleorectal surgery as an emergency admission. The care I received and quality of treatment has restored my quality of life. The staff were without exception compassionate, professional and encouraging. These people are the reason why the NHS is loved, they are truly remarkable. It is to the utter shame of the Government of this country that they are having their morale relentlessly attacked instead of being given the eternal thanks they deserve for what they do. My care involved having people do intimate, potentially humiliating and down right nasty tasks for me. At no time was I made to feel a burden, stupid or childish, all characteristics they would be justified in assuming. The staff not only restored my health they also reminded me that caring people show the very best qualities of mankind. I am humbled to have been under the care of the N+NUH .

5th December 2018

Our child would be seen regularly by clinicians such as gastroenterologist Dr Morris and paediatrician Dr Webb.Found transactions with these doctors as weird at times, in the respect would be asked to make decisions and he asked by them for example "What tests or medication do we think as parents our child should be on". At one time our child needed to see an endocrinologist, our child was under Dr Morris so the hospital could simply have done an in-house referral to see one at the Norfolk and Norwich. We contacted the Secretary of Dr Morris who claimed they could not do an in-house referral?and suggested we go private. As a result we then had to go to our go who then in turn had to make a referral to a private endocrinologist, which was in London. This consultant seemed surprised as to why our child was not already under enocrinology care and why the current nhs hospital did not simply do an in-house referral.? Eventually got seen by a Dr Thalange at Norfolk and Norwich who took our child's needs like a circus act.

15th July 2018

I had great experience with Mr Iman after a long delay in my treatment, he was very professional in his consultation for my shoulder, management and he gave me the confidence that he knows everything about my problem and his knowledge and surgical expertise is impeccable

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

{{category}} working at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4mv