Dr Martin Phillips

• Gastroenterology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

12th December 2017
Written by a patient at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

This consultant does not do his job properly.I was referred to him.He ignored what I told him about my health change.He did not listen, but he went off on a tangent, got the total wrong end of the stick, and consequently did not put me through for any tests, which I needed.He focused on an error in my medical records.He was so wrong.He gave me five minutes of an appointment, but when I had to obtain copies of my medical records, I saw that he had written that he gave me a substantial amount of time discussing my physical symptoms.He did not do that at all, but he shut me down, and changed the subject, so wrongly focused on a gp error, and got everything wrong.Therefore, he lied in my medical records.He did not give me any time at all to talk.He did not listen, and he sent for his next patient after just a couple of minutes.I had any proper diagnosis delayed by his wrong behaviour, and by his failing to diagnose my real health problem!

Nearest Gastroenterologists