james-paget-hospital

James Paget Hospital

Lowestoft Road, Gorleston, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk England, NR31 6LA

Written by a NHS patient
12th February 2021

Rude staff, accused of lying about health issues, gossiping about other patients and myself, extremely unprofessional. I would only ever use this service again if I had no choice and I was not able to make a conscious decision. I would advise anyone to reconsider going to this hospital or the a&e department and choose a better one, extremely shocking and very sad. If you don’t have covid, they don’t care. So please, for the sake of yourself don’t go here.

8th October 2020

I would like to stay how very satisfied I am with the treatment I received on ward 8 at the James paget hospital, especially Ann George who went over and above, she speaks quietly and gently and gives clear kind instructions and can’t do enough for you. I feel everyone only ever mentions the bad points but I truly do think Ann deserves a mention as she is very good at her job! Thank you to all staff on ward 8.

20th July 2020

Our child was seen by Dr Zeitlin who is a Community Paediatrician which is affialated to the James Paget Hospital. Dr Zeitlin saw our son and was told during the appointment that our son had endocrinology care already in place at the Norfolk and Norwich, and had being seen there endocrinologist wide for a long time.Despite this Dr Zeitlin went and made an appointment for our son to be seen by an endocrinologist at the James Paget, without telling us.Dr Zeitlin made no reference during our appointment that she was going to do this, and did not include this action in her clinical letter.We told our gp about this and they did not agree either it was appropriate to be seen by 2 different endocrinologist in 2 different health trust areas. This also is not clinically ethical, and not ethical for Dr Zeitlin to have made this appointment without informing us.

{{category}} working at James Paget Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review James Paget Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4dv