Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital

Colney Lane, Norwich, England, NR4 7UY

23rd July 2019

The hospital & staff have been highly efficient & clean. The only down side is the parking, as there is construction going on & taking up some of the car park. The physio dept have been very professional & helpful in my recovery.

30th May 2019

I have no problems with NNUH they are just great

23rd May 2019

I have spent many a time at this hospital either as a patient, relative or visitor. I can not express highly enough the way myself and my family have been treated on various different occasions be it as a patient, visiting a relative or coming in with someone via A&E as an emergency. So many people moan about the hospital but I have never had anything to complain about!

13th May 2019

Our experience is about the Colney center at nnuh. Totally disappointed with the oncologists with their matter of fact opinion, haughty attitude, aggressive manner, not expressing the whole truth, dismissing our point of view, the negative energy they transmit and louzy bedside manner. On the other hand the palliative team are lovely and love the nurses. Glad to see the back of the oncologists.

23rd January 2019

Today my belly piecing has completely broken off. I now will have a horrible scar there with the flash backs of what that vile male nurse and doctors did to me. Why me? Why did I deserve such cruelty. I am extremely disappointed. I'm scared to go to hospital,I'd rather die.

{{category}} working at Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4mv