dr-annice-mukherjee

Dr Annice Mukherjee

15th January 2021

I spent years with extreme fatigue, bizarre symptoms and generally feeling constantly unwell. This was steadily getting worse. I was fobbed off by GP's stating "your blood results are fine, there is nothing wrong". At 44 years of age, a working mum, juggling everything life throws at you, I was literally existing and trying to make it through each day. In desperation, I stumbled across Dr Mukherjee via a google search. I contacted her secretary Emily whom provided a prompt and courteous service, resulting in a Zoom consultation. Dr Mukherjee was terrific! Knowledgeable, sensitive, informative and I immediately felt at ease. I was confident that finally, I was receiving expert medical care. She allowed me the time to explain my issues, without being rushed, and recognised there was a root cause to my symptoms. I received a diagnosis of M.E/CFS and a cyclical disorder which was becoming increasingly worse due to perimenopause. I was prescribed HRT (which has been increased over time). However, Dr Mukherjee takes a holistic approaches and stresses the importance of lifestyle management (which is achievable) in conjunction with medication and explained there was no "quick fix". Its been seven months since my initial consultation. I'm not quite there yet, but I can finally see the light and steadily the "old me" is re-emerging. I am truly grateful to this special lady and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a specialist, you will be in excellent hands.

22nd October 2020

Dr Annice Mukherjee is the best doctor I have ever met. She is kind and listens to the issues the patient has and she always gives the best possible care and treatment for the patient. Thank you very much Dr Annice Mukherjee kind regards Hussain son of patient

19th October 2020

I have been seeing Dr Mukherjee since 2014 and more recently had a Zoom Consultation as I was sure that I have long covid syndrome. From my first appointment with her in 2014, I had confidence in Dr Mukherjee's knowledge, expertise and professionalism. She listens to everything that you have to say, very polite, caring and looks after your whole wellbeing. Would thoroughly recommend Dr Mukherjee. Not only is she very experienced but a lovely person.

28th July 2020

I couldn't recommend this doctor highly enough. She listens attentively, is very understanding and empathic and has a very holistic approach to her practice. Her suggestions feel personalised to my needs rather than being generic recommendations for my condition and I am left feeling that my health and wellbeing have been prioritised and fully considered.

4th July 2020

Dr Annice Mukherjee is the most amazing, kind and caring Doctor that I have ever met! I’ve seen her many time’s and she’s helped me more than I could have hoped for! I’ve got several complicated health problems and she always listens and tries to do her best to help me as much as possible! Without her I would certainly be a lot worse! I would recommend anyone struggling with many issues including hormone problems, and Chronic fatigue syndrome etc to not hesitate to book an appointment with her!

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mukherjee was a consultant at Salford Royal Hospital from 2007 to 2019. She currently practices at Spire Manchester. Dr Mukherjee specialises in all aspects of Endocrinology. She has an interest in women’s health issues, menopause and also provides diagnostics and management support for patients suffering from symptoms of chronic fatigue.

Nearest Endocrinologists