Dr Annice Mukherjee

Dr Mukherjee Has been a consultant at Salford Royal Hospital since 2007. She also practices at Spire Manchester. Dr Mukherjee specialises in all aspects of Endocrinology and also provides diagnostics for patients suffering from symptoms of chronic fatigue.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

3rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Dr Mukherjee was the best thing that happened to me and my health over the last 18 months. She absolutely 100% listened to me from the first meeting, made excellent suggestions and advised me perfectly for my personal circumstances. I can't thank her enough. Revelationary and amazing. Thank you.

17th October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Dr Mukherjee is a great professional, very knowledgeable. She listened to all my concerns, made out a treatment plan for me, explained all the treatment options. Dr Mukherjee made me feel at ease, she was not condescending. I would highly recommend this doctor.

18th September 2018
Written by a member of staff at Spire Manchester Hospital

I have worked with Dr Annice Mukherjee for many years. I refer my private and NHS patients to her for management of their endocrine and other health related issues including hormonal imbalance, well being and chronic fatigue syndrome. She is without doubt an exceptional doctor as is exemplified by the feedback she receives. She is always so helpful, diligent, caring, smart, reliable, compassionate and understanding. My patients and I are so grateful she is there for us at a moments notice. Dr Mukherjee also has the professional backing of a wonderful secretarial team who share many of her core values and assets. I have no hesitation in recommending her to my patients and colleagues.

7th September 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Following a breast cancer diagnosis last year, which meant I had to come off HRT after 22 years, I was recommended to go see Dr Mukherjee to help with this but also with other health conditions I have, including taking thyroid medication after thyroid cancer many years ago, and I am so glad that I did. She is absolutely lovely. Kind, caring, understanding, very knowledgeable, a great listener and treats you as a whole person, not just dealing with one condition at a time. I've recently been back to see her as was feeling quite unwell and fed up with myself and had given up trying medications yet again as they made me feel too ill (a terrible habit I have) and again I wished I'd gone earlier. I left re assured and with my mojo back and a plan to try a few different things which hopefully might work better for me and with the proviso that if they don't, then to go back sooner. I would not hesitate in recommending you to go see her. You will be so glad you did.

16th August 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

A very caring and professional consultant who really listened. I was struck by how up-to-date she is with developments in the field of endocrinology. I have a long-term thyroid condition which can be difficult to manage, but I felt fit and well within 6 months of Dr Mukherjee taking over the management of my medication.

Nearest Endocrinologists