Dr Annice Mukherjee

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

11th September 2015
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

From my first appointment with Dr Mukherjee over a year ago I had confidence in her knowledge, expertise and professionalism. She quickly got to the heart of my thyroid issues (which were largely ignored by my local hospital) and in the subsequent months she has transformed my life so that my energy has returned and I am no longer weighed down by the listlessness and fatigue characteristic of thyroiditis. She also considers your treatment holistically and treats you as a person and not a condition. I would recommend her in the highest terms.

4th September 2015
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

I don't normally write reviews but just went to see Dr Mukherjee at Spire Manchester in Whalley Range and felt I had to because she was such a fantastic doctor. She honestly listens to everything you have to say, is polite, caring and not at all patronising. Many doctors seem to dismiss your concerns and treat you as if they know best and you don't know anything, but she was totally respectful and was happy to cover everything I wanted to discuss. Would thoroughly recommend her. Not only is she very experienced but a lovely person as well.

18th April 2015
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Annice is a kind, caring consultant who looks after your whole wellbeing. Annice is very trustworthy and listens to you. I have been seeing her for just over a year on the nhs and privately and will need to see her long term due to my medical conditions and my age. Annice recommended the right HRT to use. Emma

17th April 2015
Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital

Dr Annice Mukherjee is a brilliant, caring doctor. She listens to you and is not blinkered and looks at your whole health and well being. I have a lot of medical conditions which she looks after. I would recommend Dr Mukherjee who seeks to see an Endocrinologist.

Nearest Endocrinologists