Dr Annice Mukherjee

Dr Mukherjee Has been a consultant at Salford Royal Hospital since 2007. She also practices at Spire Manchester. Dr Mukherjee specialises in all aspects of Endocrinology and also provides diagnostics for patients suffering from symptoms of chronic fatigue.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

« 1 2 3 4 »

16th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Dr Mukherjee was the first person I saw who looked holistically at all the medical issues I had been facing for many years. In addition to diagnosing CFS, Dr Mukherjee has supported me with my menopausal issues and as a result I am a different person to the one who went for the initial consultation only 12 months ago. Having faced into a dark tunnel of despair for many years, with the support and encouragement of Dr Mukherjee I am now far more understanding of my energy levels and have been able to make lifestyle adjustments to ensure that I a can now look to the future with great optimism.

12th June 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Dr Mukherjee combines knowledge, professionalism and common sense! She is very approachable and allows you to take your time to explain your symptoms and does not belittle any of your comments. I would recommend her wholeheartedly as someone who takes a holistic view of her patient's health, with their well-being at the core of her treatment.

24th March 2019
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

As a fellow healthcare professional, I came to see Dr Mukherjee based upon the feedback from other colleagues. I could not have asked for a more compassionate, understanding and holistic consultation. I would absolutely, without a doubt, recommend Dr Mukherjee!

3rd December 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Dr Mukherjee was the best thing that happened to me and my health over the last 18 months. She absolutely 100% listened to me from the first meeting, made excellent suggestions and advised me perfectly for my personal circumstances. I can't thank her enough. Revelationary and amazing. Thank you.

17th October 2018
Written by a patient at Spire Manchester Hospital

Dr Mukherjee is a great professional, very knowledgeable. She listened to all my concerns, made out a treatment plan for me, explained all the treatment options. Dr Mukherjee made me feel at ease, she was not condescending. I would highly recommend this doctor.

« 1 2 3 4 »