dr-annice-mukherjee

Dr Annice Mukherjee

28th July 2020

I couldn't recommend this doctor highly enough. She listens attentively, is very understanding and empathic and has a very holistic approach to her practice. Her suggestions feel personalised to my needs rather than being generic recommendations for my condition and I am left feeling that my health and wellbeing have been prioritised and fully considered.

4th July 2020

Dr Annice Mukherjee is the most amazing, kind and caring Doctor that I have ever met! I’ve seen her many time’s and she’s helped me more than I could have hoped for! I’ve got several complicated health problems and she always listens and tries to do her best to help me as much as possible! Without her I would certainly be a lot worse! I would recommend anyone struggling with many issues including hormone problems, and Chronic fatigue syndrome etc to not hesitate to book an appointment with her!

4th March 2020

I found Dr Mukherjee to be fantastic . She has actually changed my life not only in terms of her experience and approach to my medication (under-active thyroid) but with her holistic approach to women’s health . Can’t recommend her enough , she listens, understands and is realistic with her advice and medical opinion.

2nd March 2020

Dr Mukherjee has been a great help. I have been feeling a lot better since Dr Mukherjee added new medication to my daily routine.

30th December 2019

I first saw Dr Mukherjee in 2016 when she very quickly and efficiently diagnosed a thyroid disorder that had previously gone undiagnosed. She is an exceptional Doctor, who listens attentively, fully explains all recommended courses of action and treats you holistically, genuinely caring for your overall well being. Dr Mukherjee is extremely professional and knowledgeable and has recommended various treatments and lifestyle adjustments that have restored my health and well-being over the last few years. I trust her implicitly and highly recommend her.

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mukherjee was a consultant at Salford Royal Hospital from 2007 to 2019. She currently practices at Spire Manchester. Dr Mukherjee specialises in all aspects of Endocrinology. She has an interest in women’s health issues, menopause and also provides diagnostics and management support for patients suffering from symptoms of chronic fatigue.

Nearest Endocrinologists