dr-annice-mukherjee

4th March 2020

I found Dr Mukherjee to be fantastic . She has actually changed my life not only in terms of her experience and approach to my medication (under-active thyroid) but with her holistic approach to women’s health . Can’t recommend her enough , she listens, understands and is realistic with her advice and medical opinion.

2nd March 2020

Dr Mukherjee has been a great help. I have been feeling a lot better since Dr Mukherjee added new medication to my daily routine.

30th December 2019

I first saw Dr Mukherjee in 2016 when she very quickly and efficiently diagnosed a thyroid disorder that had previously gone undiagnosed. She is an exceptional Doctor, who listens attentively, fully explains all recommended courses of action and treats you holistically, genuinely caring for your overall well being. Dr Mukherjee is extremely professional and knowledgeable and has recommended various treatments and lifestyle adjustments that have restored my health and well-being over the last few years. I trust her implicitly and highly recommend her.

21st December 2019

Dr Mukherjee is not only an excellent doctor, but a truly caring person. She listens, makes a plan, then takes the time to explain. She allows you to have input into your own care. I have

Written by a patient at Salford Royal Hospital
17th November 2019

I went to see Dr Mukherjee at the lowest point in my life, couldn’t see a future, suffering with something that had taken years to diagnose. Thank God I was fortunate in getting an appointment, with a realistic care plan and health management I was able to start seeing a light... I’ve still got along way to go but I wouldn’t be in this happier place had it not been for this amazing woman

• Endocrinology
  • Internal (General) Medicine

Dr Mukherjee was a consultant at Salford Royal Hospital from 2007 to 2019. She currently practices at Spire Manchester. Dr Mukherjee specialises in all aspects of Endocrinology. She has an interest in women’s health issues, menopause and also provides diagnostics and management support for patients suffering from symptoms of chronic fatigue.

Nearest Endocrinologists