professor-john-new

« 1 2 3 4 »

1st October 2021

Professor New came highly recommended and he didn’t disappoint. He has a very caring nature, extremely kind and puts you instantly at ease with his lovely manner. Nothing is too much trouble, and he provides a very speedy service. All his team had the same attentive and courteous manner, they were all thoroughly professional. I was surprisingly impressed as the whole experience exceeded my expectations. Lynn Vaughan, Cheshire.

1st October 2021

As a ‘new’ client of Professor New I was thoroughly impressed. This service was recommended to me by a friend. Everything was calm and easy, so any worries or anxieties didn’t even arise. I almost forgot I was in a hospital because it was a completely different experience to a normal medical. I am so pleased I had my MOT as I am now in my fifties and I wasn’t made to feel paranoid or over cautious in any way. I feel it was money well spent. I can now move forward without any medical niggles in the back of my mind. I would have felt this wasn’t something my local NHS Doctor has the capacity to offer. My private medical was faultless. Five star platinum…..the best. Thank you Dr. New and team. Didy Morgan, Cheshire.

28th September 2021

My wife and I have been patients of Professor John New for many years, both for routine medicals and in dealing with specific health issues. He is of course very knowledgeable but is also extremely caring and empathetic in dealing with his patients.

21st September 2021

Professor John New listens, understands and responds with clear information. He is a really down to earth, friendly and approachable gentle man who sincerely cares about his patients wellbeing.

20th September 2021

I had always heard wonderful things about Professor New over the years as a couple of members of my family are diabetic. Unfortunately, but in many ways fortunately, I got to meet Professor New myself when I was recently diagnosed with diabetes I will forever be grateful for Professor New! within 24 hours of finding out I had diabetes, Professor New heard my panic and gave me a consultation and did all the relevant tests. With his unbelievably caring aura, Professor New gave me all the time I needed to explain, calm me down and figure out a game plan. There are not many professors/DR's out there that can tell you that you will be on medication forever and that you need an MRI scan and still make you feel at ease. on the same day, I was given the medication I needed and the most professional and wonderful guidance on how to move forward and live a normal life! Professor New, thank you for answering my millions of questions and thank you for noticing when I need reassurance! I CANNOT recommend Professor New enough!!!

« 1 2 3 4 »

• Internal (General) Medicine
  • Endocrinology

Professor John New is a consultant specialising in the management of diabetes, obesity, and thyroid disease.

Nearest Internal (General) medicine specialists