Mr Paul Goss

MCSP HCPC KCMT

Paul qualified in 1994 at Manchester University and proceeded to work for three and a half years at Ealing Hospital NHS Trust. During this period he worked in most areas of physiotherapy but it was always musculoskeletal injuries that appealed the most. It was from here that he first moved into full time private practice, where he has been working since the end of 1997.

During this period Paul has undertaken numerous weekend courses to aid in his development as a physiotherapist. These have covered many of the various techniques used within the pr
...Show more

6th December 2018
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

Paul responds to my chronic arthritic problems with treatment that enables me to engage in activities and sports that I had expected to give up. I thought my skiing years were finished but I now intend to continue this sport for a long time.

3rd December 2018
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

Paul was recommended to me by a friend over ten years ago and I have been a patient of his ever since. He has helped me through many injuries and each time I recovered quickly and was back to running sooner than expected. He has a reassuring and positive attitude and explains the injury and resulting pain in a way that is easy to understand. He also provides excellent follow up exercises which he develops as the symptoms improve. By identifying the cause of the problem, Paul is also able to advise on ways to prevent possible future injuries. The team at Body Logic are friendly and very professional. I have attended running lessons, personal training and Pilates classes and on each occasion the instructors have been briefed by Paul about my treatment and recovery progress. It is an exceptional service.

Nearest Physiotherapists