body-logic-health-1

Body Logic Health

292 Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3BT 1 2 3 4 5 72 reviews

Written by a private patient
25th March 2021

It was great in all aspects. booking process was efficient, the place was clean, the reception is helpful and friendly, my physio Roisin was very good in assessing my situation, giving treatment and advising on exercise. Over the course of 10 treatments, my pain eased and I got much stronger and better.

Written by a private patient
4th February 2021

I have been going to Body Logic for reformer pilates, sports massage and physio when needed for a few years now. All the staff are excellent, professional and friendly. It is always an enjoyable and positive experience. They have handled all the Covid changes and protocols impressively. I feel quite safe. I recommend the clinic without reservation.

Written by
4th February 2021

Have been going to this practice for nearly 20 years, and had fantastic care. Paul knows exactly what is happening with my aching back, hips, broken leg etc etc and always puts me back together, with a smile!! I can't recommend them highly enough, and if I still lived in London, rather than the home counties, I would probably go every week to use their personal trainers/gym etc. But I travel up regularly to see Paul, as won't let any other physio near me!!

24th November 2020

I had great experience with all Body Logic team and specifically with Sam, who put me back on track after an hamstring injury that had troubled me for more than three years. He is extensively knowledgeable and professional. He tailored each session to my needs, patiently addressing all my complaints. He managed to successfully treat an injury which I though would never go away, and I could eventually go back on running.

28th September 2020

I have had such a brilliant experience with Sam i wanted to share it with others. I've had a tough three years following a hip injury and visited nearly a half dozen physios, osteos, acupuncture etc and struggled to make headway. I came home after my latest appointment with Sam last week and told my partner how delighted I was that I'd finally found a physio that really understands my issues and sets up a program to tackle them (and one I can fit around other life pressures). The week before id just completed my first ultra marathon in 3 years thanks to Sam's programme. And i had really started to lose faith that id ever run long distance again. I know there is more work ahead but I'm finally excited about planning for races again. Thank you so much Sam

{{category}} working at Body Logic Health ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Body Logic Health: http://iwgc.net/ela8u