Body Logic Health

292 Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3BT

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

6th August 2019

I thought these guys were amazing. I am finally injury free and running a little faster. Highly recommend

1st August 2019

I have been seen by various physios at Bodylogic over the last 18 months, most recently, Sam, who treated me for achilles tendonitis. He explained the condition to me very carefully and worked with me throughout treatment. In between appointments, Sam would email me to see how I was getting on with my exercises, which I really appreciated. I have been impressed with the level of care I have received at Bodylogic, and keenly recommend the clinic to friends in the area. Thanks to Sam and co. for making me a stronger and more resilient runner!

19th July 2019

Very impressed with my experience using Body Logic Health Physio services. I called up with a knee injury and was seen the same day by Alex P, who then worked with me over 2 months until I was fully recovered. A good combination of massage/trigger point as well as strengthening exercises, and very reassuring and happy to answer questions. Would fully recommend.

29th May 2019

Jason Dodd was caring, calm and very constructive regarding helping me with my lower back problem. I feel very happy and reassured about what to do now and positive towards my progress. I haven't felt this good in ages, my it long last. Thank you Regards Annemarie Sand

15th May 2019

Paul is a fantastic physio, I have been treated by him for several years with different muscular skeletal issues .He is extremely knowledgable and professional and always been able to assess and accurately treat the problem I highly recommend him.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Body Logic Health ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Body Logic Health: http://iwgc.net/ela8u