Mr Alex Parford

MCSP HCPC

Alex qualified from Manchester Metropolitan University in 2012 and proceeded to work for a charity in the south of the country before returning up north to work in St Helens NHS trust for 6 months. During this period he worked in a number of areas but musculoskeletal was always his main area of interest.

It was from here that Alex moved to work for Sale Sharks rugby team where he originally started working with the junior academy. After one season he changed roles to working with the senior academy and first team. He worked for the club for two years an
...Show more

19th July 2019
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

Very impressed with my experience using Body Logic Health Physio services. I called up with a knee injury and was seen the same day by Alex P, who then worked with me over 2 months until I was fully recovered. A good combination of massage/trigger point as well as strengthening exercises, and very reassuring and happy to answer questions. Would fully recommend.

20th February 2019
Written by a NHS patient at Body Logic Health

Alex was very professional and thorough, I've noticed a great improvement onin my long term knee condition. Highly recommended.

4th February 2019
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

I went to see Alex after suffering with knee trouble for several years. He located and treated the problem incredibly quickly and with an excellent standard of care. I could not recommend him more highly and only wish I had been to see him sooner.

17th November 2018
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

I returned to Paul Goss's clinic after 18 years because 4 different local physios could not sort my shoulder out following a snowboarding fall. In 2000, Paul sorted out my back following visits/therapy from 10 different sources. Paul took 10 mins to diagnose me and 3 sessions to sort things and leave me with exercises to control/sort the issue. this time around Paul handed me over to Alex and Alex has been marvellous in both understanding the issue and helping me obtain a full consultancy diagnosis (partially dislocated shoulder turning into 'frozen shoulder'). This was after the 5 other practitioners (including my GP), were unable to spot the underlying issue of 'frozen shoulder'. Alex then organised a consultancy-led injection followed by a course of treatment, stripped back to the absolutely necessary to start, then built up over time as my shoulder's own strength increased. The shoulder is now free of 'frozen shoulder' and nearly 100%. I'm up and running for this coming ski season. Ride that frozen way, baby!

1st November 2018
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

I was recommended Alex by a colleague when I was having a bad bout of back pain due to rowing. Alex was excellent at getting to the root of the problem and not only alleviating the pain quickly, but also setting me on a course of exercises where I could continue rowing. He really understood that I wanted to be able to be back on the water as soon as possible and also how best to achieve this in a rowing-specific way. I would definitely recommend him!

Nearest Physiotherapists