Body Logic Health

292 Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3BT

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

25th September 2019

Absolutely loved Gina! I had sciatic pain, and could barely walk or stand up when I met Gina, but I was amazed at the improvements I would experience in only a 30 minute physio session, and the quick recovery I made thanks to the exercises given to me to work on at home. I really appreciate the support, and regular communication with Gina. Even having finished my physio, she still checks in to make sure I am ok. I cannot recommend Body Logic enough, and the support received from all staff there.

24th September 2019

I have worked with two of the staff at BodyLogic Battersea, the first was so helpful in quickly and speedily helping solve a pesky knee injury. I have since taken up Pilates and could not recommend Gina more highly. She has been great to work with over a period of time - highly professional, pushes you enough but not too much, a very careful and attentive teacher. Excellent sense of humour too!

6th August 2019

I thought these guys were amazing. I am finally injury free and running a little faster. Highly recommend

1st August 2019

I have been seen by various physios at Bodylogic over the last 18 months, most recently, Sam, who treated me for achilles tendonitis. He explained the condition to me very carefully and worked with me throughout treatment. In between appointments, Sam would email me to see how I was getting on with my exercises, which I really appreciated. I have been impressed with the level of care I have received at Bodylogic, and keenly recommend the clinic to friends in the area. Thanks to Sam and co. for making me a stronger and more resilient runner!

19th July 2019

Very impressed with my experience using Body Logic Health Physio services. I called up with a knee injury and was seen the same day by Alex P, who then worked with me over 2 months until I was fully recovered. A good combination of massage/trigger point as well as strengthening exercises, and very reassuring and happy to answer questions. Would fully recommend.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Body Logic Health ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Body Logic Health: http://iwgc.net/ela8u