Body Logic Health

292 Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3BT

29th May 2019

Jason Dodd was caring, calm and very constructive regarding helping me with my lower back problem. I feel very happy and reassured about what to do now and positive towards my progress. I haven't felt this good in ages, my it long last. Thank you Regards Annemarie Sand

15th May 2019

Paul is a fantastic physio, I have been treated by him for several years with different muscular skeletal issues .He is extremely knowledgable and professional and always been able to assess and accurately treat the problem I highly recommend him.

14th May 2019

An injury stopped me from running for more than 2 miles, but great treatment from Sam helped me complete a marathon. Always friendly, helpful and professional.

30th April 2019

Ive been treated by Sam for the past 5 or 6 months. Ive had a niggling achilles injury and other running niggles that Sam has successfully helped me through. He is thoughtful, supportive and informative and Im pleased to say recently completed the London Marathon injury free and in a personal best time. Thanks for all the help Sam! Rich

9th April 2019

I saw Sam Wells for both initial physio and then running evolution classes over a period of around 4 months. Sam took me from hobbling around with severe runners knee to back running at full capacity through well through out physio exercises and then tweaks to my running form and technique to reduce the risk of future injury. The service was flawless and it is a great environment for aspiring athletes to get injuries sorted and progress fundamental biomechanics of their exercise. Sam is very knowledgeable and provides a fantastic, friendly and enjoyable service.

{{category}} working at Body Logic Health ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Body Logic Health: http://iwgc.net/ela8u