Body Logic Health

292 Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3BT

1st November 2019

I visited Body logic health because of my shoulder pain caused by a snowboarding accident. I had the pain for a long time (5 months) and was waiting that it would go away but it didn't. Then I decide to book an appointment with a physiotherapist to get my shoulder checked. Thanks to Alex Lee and his exercises my pain has gone down from 7 to 1. I feel much better now and I can finally do all the movements without feeling any discomfort or pain.

18th October 2019

I have been so impressed by Gina's professionalism, knowledge and ability to get to the root of any issues I have had for a speedy recovery. After seeing a few professionals for an ongoing neck strain, I went to see Gina and within one session she had established what the problem was a managed to relieve the strain almost completely!

25th September 2019

Absolutely loved Gina! I had sciatic pain, and could barely walk or stand up when I met Gina, but I was amazed at the improvements I would experience in only a 30 minute physio session, and the quick recovery I made thanks to the exercises given to me to work on at home. I really appreciate the support, and regular communication with Gina. Even having finished my physio, she still checks in to make sure I am ok. I cannot recommend Body Logic enough, and the support received from all staff there.

24th September 2019

I have worked with two of the staff at BodyLogic Battersea, the first was so helpful in quickly and speedily helping solve a pesky knee injury. I have since taken up Pilates and could not recommend Gina more highly. She has been great to work with over a period of time - highly professional, pushes you enough but not too much, a very careful and attentive teacher. Excellent sense of humour too!

6th August 2019

I thought these guys were amazing. I am finally injury free and running a little faster. Highly recommend

1st August 2019

I have been seen by various physios at Bodylogic over the last 18 months, most recently, Sam, who treated me for achilles tendonitis. He explained the condition to me very carefully and worked with me throughout treatment. In between appointments, Sam would email me to see how I was getting on with my exercises, which I really appreciated. I have been impressed with the level of care I have received at Bodylogic, and keenly recommend the clinic to friends in the area. Thanks to Sam and co. for making me a stronger and more resilient runner!

19th July 2019

Very impressed with my experience using Body Logic Health Physio services. I called up with a knee injury and was seen the same day by Alex P, who then worked with me over 2 months until I was fully recovered. A good combination of massage/trigger point as well as strengthening exercises, and very reassuring and happy to answer questions. Would fully recommend.

29th May 2019

Jason Dodd was caring, calm and very constructive regarding helping me with my lower back problem. I feel very happy and reassured about what to do now and positive towards my progress. I haven't felt this good in ages, my it long last. Thank you Regards Annemarie Sand

30th April 2019

Ive been treated by Sam for the past 5 or 6 months. Ive had a niggling achilles injury and other running niggles that Sam has successfully helped me through. He is thoughtful, supportive and informative and Im pleased to say recently completed the London Marathon injury free and in a personal best time. Thanks for all the help Sam! Rich

9th April 2019

I saw Sam Wells for both initial physio and then running evolution classes over a period of around 4 months. Sam took me from hobbling around with severe runners knee to back running at full capacity through well through out physio exercises and then tweaks to my running form and technique to reduce the risk of future injury. The service was flawless and it is a great environment for aspiring athletes to get injuries sorted and progress fundamental biomechanics of their exercise. Sam is very knowledgeable and provides a fantastic, friendly and enjoyable service.

{{category}} working at Body Logic Health ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Body Logic Health: http://iwgc.net/ela8u