Body Logic Health

292 Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3BT

24th May 2018

The team at Bodylogic are fantastic. I have been coming here regularly for sports massages over the last few years, however when I recently ran into some issues during my marathon training the team were fantastic in helping my resolve the injury and offering advice - many thanks to Jack and Patrick for everything they did. Not only did I get over the injury with the help of Patrick's physio, I managed to complete the marathon with a PB.

1st March 2018

I've now attended four 12 x 30 minute DMS programmes over the last few winters, the first two with Seb and the last two with Jack. It cannot be easy for them to bring so much energy and enthusiasm to sessions working with someone three times their age. But they do! They listen to what I tell them about what I think are my needs, and my interests. and they tailor the sessions to my needs and interests so well. So not just am I fitter and healthier - I'm a much better walking footballer after Jack's expert coaching! I know - starting from a low base... Thank you boys for all your skilful hard work. And thanks also to the young women at reception who always make me feel welcome. Tony Emerson

12th February 2018

Seen promptly. Helpful staff. Thorough and effective.

17th November 2017

This is a great place. I had walked past it many times without really noticing but now I know hats on offer here I am sure I will use them more- plus suggest them to friends.

15th November 2017

Paul and Jack quickly cleared a back problem that I have been suffering from for about 10 years from an untreated groin injury.Simples!