Body Logic Health

292 Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3BT

17th November 2018

Can't rate Paul Goss and body logic highly enough. they have twice now sorted out restrictive injuries where dozens others tried and failed. In life, you get good teachers and bad teachers, good lawyers and bad lawyers, good physios and bad physios. Body logic is in the 9 or 10 out of ten level. We would all do well to remember that half of all practitioners in any industry are below 5 out of 10. Finding a 9 or 10 out of 10 is rare. Chose to not use these guys at your own cost.

22nd October 2018

I would recommend this physio to anyone! The members of staff are all very welcoming, helpful and friendly. Sam really listened to where my pain was and was able to help me get better through different exercises, adjusting them to my individual needs and adapting them each week to ensure my neck continued to get better each week. They even have a reformer Pilates which is amazing to build strength and avoid future injuries! I would not hesitate to return if I needed to!

11th September 2018

Great facility,friendly staff,good location and just a pleasure to visit.

24th May 2018

The team at Bodylogic are fantastic. I have been coming here regularly for sports massages over the last few years, however when I recently ran into some issues during my marathon training the team were fantastic in helping my resolve the injury and offering advice - many thanks to Jack and Patrick for everything they did. Not only did I get over the injury with the help of Patrick's physio, I managed to complete the marathon with a PB.

1st March 2018

I've now attended four 12 x 30 minute DMS programmes over the last few winters, the first two with Seb and the last two with Jack. It cannot be easy for them to bring so much energy and enthusiasm to sessions working with someone three times their age. But they do! They listen to what I tell them about what I think are my needs, and my interests. and they tailor the sessions to my needs and interests so well. So not just am I fitter and healthier - I'm a much better walking footballer after Jack's expert coaching! I know - starting from a low base... Thank you boys for all your skilful hard work. And thanks also to the young women at reception who always make me feel welcome. Tony Emerson

{{category}} working at Body Logic Health ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Body Logic Health: http://iwgc.net/ela8u