Body Logic Health

292 Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3BT

20th February 2019

I saw Alex from the beginning of January every fortnight for 2 months for a long term knee injury. I have been delighted with the improvement in my knee and the care I have received. Alex is very thorough and professional, while also being positive and encouraging. Highly recommended.

18th February 2019

Most things are covered in the questions above.

18th February 2019

I was recommended this clinic by my sister-in-law, who is a physio in New Zealand and saw Terho Heinola for a troublesome hip problem (tendinopathy). I had been struggling with the injury for 9 months by the time I saw Terho and it had got so bad that I was in pain just walking- not great for someone who loves serious mountain walking and does fieldwork as part of my job. I had previously been treated by two physios and referred to an orthopedic consultant. By working with Terho for about 6 months we finally cleared the problem. He thoroughly analysed the injury and gave me graded exercises that strengthened the weakened muscles without aggravating the injury. And last summer I was back trekking in the Alps staying at altitude in huts! Now I have the problem in the other hip-so expecting good results under Terho's expert care. The key thing is that you have to do your exercise/homework diligently too!

10th January 2019

The staff here are always on hand to answer any question, and always willing to help. Service is always prompt and great value for money.

17th November 2018

Can't rate Paul Goss and body logic highly enough. they have twice now sorted out restrictive injuries where dozens others tried and failed. In life, you get good teachers and bad teachers, good lawyers and bad lawyers, good physios and bad physios. Body logic is in the 9 or 10 out of ten level. We would all do well to remember that half of all practitioners in any industry are below 5 out of 10. Finding a 9 or 10 out of 10 is rare. Chose to not use these guys at your own cost.

{{category}} working at Body Logic Health ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Body Logic Health: http://iwgc.net/ela8u