Body Logic Health

292 Battersea Park Road, Battersea, London, SW11 3BT

9th April 2019

I saw Sam Wells for both initial physio and then running evolution classes over a period of around 4 months. Sam took me from hobbling around with severe runners knee to back running at full capacity through well through out physio exercises and then tweaks to my running form and technique to reduce the risk of future injury. The service was flawless and it is a great environment for aspiring athletes to get injuries sorted and progress fundamental biomechanics of their exercise. Sam is very knowledgeable and provides a fantastic, friendly and enjoyable service.

8th April 2019

Friendly people who fix problems, what more do you need!

20th March 2019

I saw Terho in 2018 for a series of weight training-related problems in my shoulders and left arm and found the exercises he gave me really useful in stabilising and then strengthening the affected areas. In the follow-up appointments I received useful feedback on my progress and suggestions for further tweaks, which showed a flexible approach that definitely helped maintain and extend the improvement.

9th March 2019

I first visited with knee problems caused by hypermobile joints a couple of years ago, and saw Amy for regular physio. Once I was out of the wheelchair and walking more easily, I then graduated to Pilates classes, with Lucy, Teresa, Gina and Richu at different times. It's great having a class with a trained physio leading it who's familiar with my case history, and will make sure I can exercise safely and build up strength without making anything worse. I've also since had physio with Teresa when Amy was on leave, and it's been really helpful. The whole team are professional and work closely together, so I can go to a different person (e.g. Sam when Teresa was on holiday) and they'll still be able to help.

7th March 2019

I see Tiffany for regular sports massages - after a couple of visits she knows exactly what to look for and understands my personal needs. Highly recommend her personally.

{{category}} working at Body Logic Health ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Body Logic Health: http://iwgc.net/ela8u