Teresa Calheno

MCSP HCPC

Teresa qualified in 2012 from Oporto University of Health Sciences in Portugal with a first class honours degree in Physiotherapy. She has worked for two years in Portugal and over the past year as a Chartered Physiotherapist in the UK, mainly in the private sector with musculoskeletal conditions.

She played basketball for more than 10 years with a physiotherapist role in the last 4 years with the same team.

With the variety of injuries treated she believes the movement control is key to avoiding problems, recurrence of symptoms.
...Show more

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »

28th November 2018
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

I had and continue to have a great experience with Teresa. She has helped me with knee and hip rehabilitation and was able to put together a plan and timeline that helped me get back to full mobility in a timely but safe manner. She was great fun to work with and always helpful and professional - would thoroughly recommend!

27th November 2018
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

Teresa is just fantastic - she took me from SEVERE shoulder pain, to living a pretty pain-free life, for the first time. She gets to the problem quickly, and I couldn't recommend her enough!

13th November 2018
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

Teresa is a great physiotherapist, who doesn't waste your time or get you to have more treatment than you need. I would definitely use her again.

8th September 2018
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

I am happy to share a very positive experience of my physiotherapy care under Body Logic Health in Battersea. From the outset Teresa approached my treatment with expert diligence, competence and professionalism. After careful examination and listening to my medical history, Teresa provided a clear explanation of her treatment plans and the relevant rehabilitation exercises. Access to Body Logic’s wonderful email visuals of the exercises, meant that I had a good point of reference in between sessions. I am also appreciative of the empathy and motivational support shown during appointments. I would not hesitate to recommend Teresa and Body Logic and will also refer to her in the future should the need arise.’

7th September 2018
Written by a private patient at Body Logic Health

I have been seeing Teresa for 18 months now, to work on shoulder and neck problems caused by 60 years of bad posture! It's long slow work but she's kept me going, even when I doubted; and now I'm seeing the results. She knows her stuff and I have total faith in her. She's willing to adapt the exercises to suit my lifestyle and ability; and is very patient and understanding. I have no hesitation in recommending her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 »