wrexham-maelor-hospital
1 2 3 4 5 12,323 reviews Write a review

Wrexham Maelor Hospital

Croesnewydd Road, Wrexham, Wales, LL13 7TD

17th June 2018

Communication skills attitude more listening too patients working within compliance with each other informing doctors of information given by patients stop ignorance of true facts and audits if there wards should be checked manners stop receptiobest prevention of passing information treating people they know better mangers need too be on call when needed and stop lies

10th June 2018

The staff at Wrexham Maelor were fantastic while I had my total knee replacement, I couldn't have asked for better. The food wasn't great .......... but that's a small price to pay for the outstanding care I received during my stay.

1st June 2018

I have appendicitis and have been in pain (sometimes severe)since December 17. The hospital has few or no beds available so they book you in for an operation knowing that they will cancel and send you home just so their waiting list figures look good. They have done this to me twice now. I've even asked to have the operation done on a day case but my consultant rejected my request.

25th May 2018

I was looked after on Fleming Ward for six days after major surgery for bowel cancer. The nursing staff worked so hard and diligently and all patients received high quality nursing car at all times (day and night). They always had a smile and for that I will be grateful. They very much contributed to my quick recovery with such professional and caring attitude to their work.

24th May 2018

The main issue with this hospital is the parking, Luckily I’ve been coming here with my father as he is the one who has been needing treatment. If he had been the one travelling here on his own then he would most likely of missed his appointments. (Have been travelling from 2hrs away so public transport in is not an option). People get aggressive and faustrated while parking and the only option left is to usually mount the curve or park on double yellows, it’s either this or miss your appointments. Fortunately the doctors/nurses are very good at what they do and are very nice. Another issue is people smoking in the no smoking zones (front doors) which isn’t the nicest when walking into a hospital to get a breath full of smoke, and the loos could do with being cleaned more often. Other then that all is good.