Springhead Medical Centre

Also known as: Modality Partnership - Dr Curran & Partners

Modality Partnership - Hull Division

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

20th March 2019

Been at this surgery for years, always had a good word for it, but since Modality took over it is awful, staff keep leaving, you cannot get through on the phone, emails and repeat prescriptions cannot be made anymore You are queing out of the door to ask for an appointment or collect a prescription because people cannot get through on the phone, or the comp log in tells you to get in the que because your not on the system. Patients are breaking down when they get to reception window, not only because waited so long, but upset, unwell and begging for help, for receptionist not able to book you in, or rude and unhelpful, yes its frustraiting for all, but there is NO compasion like there used to be. Most of the regular GPs have gone, and the ones still there you cannot get an appointment for as they goto other modality surgerys too. Many a locom Dr, so you never get the same one twice. Modality have killed this what was once a very good surgery. I need my meds, cannot send email for repeat why? i need to see a gp, cannot get through on phone, why? This needs sorting, its failing the NHS

28th February 2019

This used to be one of the best surgeries in Hull.. Bur since it has become part of the Modality Group is now the worst i have ever used. Geting an appointment is a compleate nightmare. Its impossible to see the same doctor for a follow-up after tests. All the non medical staff have been replaced and for now at least they hardly know how to used rhe IT system, all you get from them is try booking online. Thats great if they knew when was the best time to log on, i once found an appointment at 11.56pm! How many of the older patients can manage THIS time of night.

27th February 2019

I went to the GP surgery to request an arm garment for lymphoedema as requsted by the lymphoedema nurse, after a failed email by my sister and unable to get through on the phone. When I arrived the queue was snaking into the seating area. I waited for 25 mins to be seen by the receptionist.A woman was crying as she couldn't get an appointment for a dressing even though she said she had 32 stitches and her wound was leaking.Everyone in the queue was complaining. Why couldn't they pull someone from admin or ring the Practice Manager for help? Absolutely diabolical.

29th January 2019

I am not happy at all with the service from your practice. It seems to have gone to pot. I have been trying to speak to someone about the results of an x-ray I had on 17 Jan. By a miracle, I managed to be 5th in the queue, which took a while onky to be told that the results were there but had nit been seen by a doctir - this was the 7th working day after the x-Ray. I have experienced the same unbelievable amount of time in a queue on the phone EVERY time I call. It is disgusting . Just like the time, prior to the chest x-ray, when I was trying to make an appointment because I knew I had a chest infection. I tried so many times and then, on this particular day, I was 12th in the queue and was determined to hold as I dare not give up and when it got to 1 in the queue, I thought I was nearly there, but oh, no what happened, the music and recording stopped so I was elated, only to be cut off by your inconsiderate staff. That was 50 wasted and costly MINUTES of my time and I can prove that on my phone. It is now 29 January and I still cannot get a result. I tried yesterday and today at various times. I have tried just now just before 6pm to once again to be on hold. I am now 8 in the queue and it is 18:02 hours, so anytime soon I expect to hear the recording say that you are now closed. I am now number 6 in the queue and I have now disconnected. DISGUSTING! I am going to be reporting this.

12th December 2018

I was advised to see my Dr by a Pharmacist. What’s the point of being part of a practice when getting a next day appointment is impossible. Was told to ring at 8 am and try to get an appointment what happens if I don’t ..... do I try the next day and so on. If you work save yourself the hassle google your nearest drop in centre.

« 1 2 3 4 5 »

{{category}} working at Springhead Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Springhead Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecabx