Springhead Medical Centre

Also known as: Modality Partnership - Dr Curran & Partners

Modality Partnership - Hull Division

« 1 2 3 4 »

12th December 2018

I was advised to see my Dr by a Pharmacist. What’s the point of being part of a practice when getting a next day appointment is impossible. Was told to ring at 8 am and try to get an appointment what happens if I don’t ..... do I try the next day and so on. If you work save yourself the hassle google your nearest drop in centre.

16th May 2018

Unable to make an appointment told to ring at 8.00am Why not able to make an appointment without joining a queue at 8.00? Discovered 3 incoming telephone lines but unable to advise how many are manned at 8.00? Surely there must be a more efficient system which other practices have already adopted? I am not alone in being frustrated listening to a voice system advising 'your call is important to us!' This practice used to be really efficient and dealt with queries promptly.

14th August 2014

When I arrived for my 8.30am appointment this morning with Dr Jamali, I was greeted by one of the receptionists - she was a lovely lady, cheerful, polite and helpful and made me feel immediately at ease. With minimal delay, I was called through to see Dr Jamali who was excellent, as always! She patiently listened to my problems without interuption and discussed the concerns I had about my medication, and involved me in the decisions about my future care. I would recommend this practice wholeheartedly - they have a brilliant team!

1st July 2014

I had a consultation with Dr Jamali on 27 June 2014. She is an excellent doctor, always caring, supportive and empathic. Dr Jamali is also very professional, competent and efficient. She listened to my concerns and we discussed how we might manage my problem. I have the utmost faith in her and know that she will always do her best to help me.

24th April 2014

everytime i need to see a doctor the receptionists try to be so helpful, keep up the great work

« 1 2 3 4 »

{{category}} working at Springhead Medical Centre ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Springhead Medical Centre: http://iwgc.net/ecabx