Catshill Village Surgery

36 Woodrow Lane, Catshill, Bromsgrove, WorcestershireEngland, B61 0PU 1 2 3 4 5 379 reviews

« 1 2 3 4 »

24th March 2020

Brilliant team, Doctor Barratt is lovely and takes time with patients, reception staff are always polite and try to support. Recently been dealing with Dr Wallington who has been really supportive. Only suggestion is that he needs to move across full time to Catshill. Well done all.

21st March 2020

As always thoroughly listened to, even at the height of the Coronavirus outbreak. Thank you so much Dr Barrett & Dr Ford. Made me feel so much more reassured with my newborn. I will always trust their judgement.

9th January 2020

I have embarked on voluntary work that could involve me having contact with clients who have hepatitis. I wished to privately pay for a course of injections as a preventative measure. I contacted this surgery for their help and guidance and received neither. After two and a half hours of telephone conversations and internet searching I have managed to obtain a prescription from the online doctor at Lloyds Chemist. My question is, is why my own GP and surgery couldn't prescribe this to me, even if I had to pay, which I was quite happy to do, ensure that my inoculation's are up to date or at least point me in the right direction to get to someone who was able to help ie Lloyds online doctor Very disappointed, prevention is better than cure, and in some cases it is not curable. I do consider that my local GP practice could have done more.

14th November 2019

Saw Dr Bloxham who was very considerate and offered me a chaperone for an exam . Very professional and made me feel at ease Thankyou

14th November 2019

Great Friendly Service B West

« 1 2 3 4 »

Catshill Village Surgery was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2020 for delivering outstanding care.

{{category}} working at Catshill Village Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Catshill Village Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb6ri