Catshill Village Surgery

36 Woodrow Lane, Catshill, Bromsgrove, WorcestershireEngland, B61 0PU 1 2 3 4 5 383 reviews

6th September 2021

Non urgent blood tests have been stopped due to blood bottle shortage? , I booked one on 23rd August for today 6th September, after being advised by the Dr. to do a follow up test, for suspected gall stones and the previous test showed a problem with my kidneys. The blood tests were stopped from 31st August, but I wasn't contacted until 9.50 am today, to cancel my appointment. I, d walked to the surgery, didn't take my phone, I could have been driving and unable to answer the phone, anyway, was waiting outside like a lemon. Then, I rang the intercom, to be told it was cancelled. I had to make other arrangements today, for my mom as I, m a carer for her. This is not good enough. I was called at the last minute, for my last appointment, to cancel it, but I insisted on it being done. Its ridiculous, covid is the blame for everything now. The surgery should be open now, the Dr's are still doing phone consultations, first.

Keep upto date with people's appointment and let them know before 10 minutes before it's due! People have lives and have other commitments to juggle and can't just drop everything for an appointment to be told at the last minute, it's cancelled.

Rating not given.
26th July 2021

So glad I recently moved from another Bromsgrove surgery - Dr Bloxham was kind , professional and clearly interested in how to address my current medical problem - he restored my faith in GP’s - Thankyou

N/A

Rating not given.
1st June 2021

The staff at this surgery are so warm and welcoming. You sense their genuine care for the patients and they never make you feel silly for calling when you aren't sure. Really responsive and helpful from the admin to the doctors

Nothing

10th February 2021

My wife and I have been patients at Catshill Village Surgery for 26 years and have always been happy with the service provided. The whole team including receptionists, nurses and doctors are always pleasant, polite and attentive. We feel so lucky to have such a caring team looking after us especially during this unprecedented Covid pandemic.

We are very happy with all aspects of care provided.

Experience

{{category}} working at Catshill Village Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Catshill Village Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb6ri