Catshill Village Surgery

36 Woodrow Lane, Catshill, Bromsgrove, WorcestershireEngland, B61 0PU 1 2 3 4 5 380 reviews

10th February 2021

My wife and I have been patients at Catshill Village Surgery for 26 years and have always been happy with the service provided. The whole team including receptionists, nurses and doctors are always pleasant, polite and attentive. We feel so lucky to have such a caring team looking after us especially during this unprecedented Covid pandemic.

We are very happy with all aspects of care provided.

Experience
10th February 2021

We are very happy with all aspects of care provided.

Experience
#sayThankYou

I just want to thank all of the doctors, nurses and receptionists at the surgery for all of their help with every problem we have faced with our children. They aren’t the easiest to care for and diagnose and have complicated issues but everyone I’ve spoken to has always cared and gone the extra mile to help

12th May 2020

{{category}} working at Catshill Village Surgery ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Catshill Village Surgery: http://iwgc.net/eb6ri