mr-vasileios-minas

22nd September 2022

Mr Minas is a very approachable, friendly and professional consultant. Very gentle and caring with excellent communication skills. I would highly recommend his practice.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
8th August 2022

Dr Minas was fantastic from the very first moment I met him. The consultation was very thorough and included lots of diagnostic tests, which was great. Lots of various options were discussed, with a plan agreed that I was pleased with. With a great bedside manner, Dr Minas took the time to not only listen, but reassure and answer the many questions that I had. Nothing was left to chance and every test was doneā€¦..promptly, leaving me feel 100% confident the root cause of issues have been identified/treated. Overall a great experience and I would highly recommend.

9th July 2022

Dr Minas is an excellent doctor! He is very easy to contact, clear, kind, and friendly. I had some complications after my surgery and felt I was in excellent hands with Dr Minas throughout. The level of care I received was exemplary. Thank you Dr Minas :)

5th April 2022

I got referred to Mr Minas due to having a severe case of endometriosis that was causing me great pain. He was there from start to finish, from initial testing through to performing my surgeries and after care. From the moment I walked into Mr Minas' office I felt like my safety and wellbeing was his first priority. He took the time and care to talk me through my case in great detail and ensure I was comfortable and fully informed. This level of care has continued throughout. Mr Minas provided me with his direct number to reach out to him at any time, and frequently reached out to me in his personal time to update me with any news on my care. He remains extremely professional but also with a high level of genuine care at all times. Mr Minas' surgical skills are on another level. The extent of my endometriosis suggested that post surgeries I expected to be in a lot of pain, with long recovery times and very visible trauma to my body. This has not been the case at all. After both surgeries I have felt discomfort but no pain, the recovery progress has amazed me and all around me and my body has only minimal scarring to show for it. I cannot speak highly enough of Mr Minas. His patients truly are his number one priority, along his expertise in his field means he sets the bar very high for all health care professionals. I feel very lucky to have Mr Minas as my consultant. Anyone under his care will be in great experienced hands.

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
29th January 2022

I visited Dr Minas with post pregnancy issues that required to perform hysteroscopy. From the moment I met Dr Minas I felt very well looked after and cared for . He listened to my concerns and we managed to find a solution between us that fitted my current family situation. I would recommend Dr Minas to anybody. He is kind, very knowledgeable and friendly doctor. I really felt he cared about me and my family and he was there for me whenever I needed him. If I need to use any of his services again, I will definitely be coming back.

Consultant Gynaecologist with expertise in minimally invasive gynaecology and treatment for various gynaecological conditions including ovarian cysts, fibroids, heavy periods, pelvic pain and endometriosis. RCOG College Tutor for the department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology at St. Peter's Hospital.

Nearest Obstetricians and gynaecologists