miss-devanna-rajeswari

Miss Devanna Rajeswari

« 1 2 3 4 »

Written by a private patient at Nuffield Health Woking Hospital
6th May 2022

Miss Rajeswari was extremely caring and took time to listen and understand why I was there, she explained everything and really put my mind at ease. I am so glad that I saw her as she treated me with respect and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend her to friends or family.

3rd May 2022

Miss Rajeswari was incredibly kind and explained everything to me carefully and went through all the options that were available to me. I felt in very safe hands and the aftercare has been excellent too.

29th April 2022

Fully explained different levels of abnormal cells and instantly put my mind at rest. She was really lovely and I wouldn't hesitate to go back to her for all my Gynaecologist needs.

25th April 2022

I was seen privately and on the NHS with several consultants all said they could not help me. When I saw Miss Rajeswari she knew exactly what the problem was and after a small procedure she has changed my life. I would definitely recommend her 100%

20th April 2022

Miss Rajeswari has been most welcoming and professional during my appointments and following in-patient experience. She fought my corner on an important matter too which I really appreciate. I would not hesitate to suggest that if you need to see a decent Obs and Gynae consultant you would not be disappointed

« 1 2 3 4 »

Miss Devanna Rajeswari was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2022 for delivering outstanding care.

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology