Miss Devanna Rajeswari

26th October 2020

I am so grateful to have found Miss Rajeswari. Very caring and compassionate and can not recommend her enough. I had so many questions in my initial consultation, and Miss Rajeswari was more than accommodating and happy to take the time to ensure I was comfortable, and told me there was no rush during my appointment, telling me that my care was her priority. Am also very grateful to Miss Rajeswari’s secretary Suzi who has been extremely helpful and supportive. Thank you both very much.

30th September 2020

Dr Rajeswari is kind, caring and compassionate. I felt very comfortable and trusting towards her.

13th August 2020

I found Miss Rajeswari to be very professional, friendly, sympathetic and a good listener. She explains everything clearly, and I felt very safe in her hands. I feel extremely confident in recommending her.

4th August 2020

My 22 year old daughter had been diagnosed by her GP with PSO who wasn't really very helpful in helping her decide what she should do next. My daughter was extremely worried and anxious about the diagnosis. When we had a telephone chat with Miss Rajeswari she was absolutely fantastic at putting my daughter's mind at rest and telling her it was nothing to worry about as it was very common. We then went onto see Miss Rajeswari in clinic and once again she explained fully all the options my daughter had, I can't recommend this lady enough. She was brilliant !!!

• Obstetrics and Gynaecology