Mr Timothy Briggs

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

23rd February 2019
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

I had my left hip replaced 25 years ago by Timothy briggs I was 22years old. Others would not do it but he didn't hesitate. Same hip never had a problem with it.

17th June 2018
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

Twice this surgeon has operated on my hips. His skill and ability is second to none. You won’t get a better operation, or better advice.

19th May 2018
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

Overall we found Professor Tim Briggs to be uncaring, dismissive and uncaring. I agree with the comments below about him being a self promotionalist.

18th May 2018
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

I have had several knee operations by Prof Briggs. Including MACI. The care, consideration and general outlook for his patients is second to none. It doesn’t surprise me he is writing white papers for Government, speaking to Health Secretary and PM regularly and that he gained a CBE in the honours 2017. The man is simply outstanding and after 13 operations has given me mobility I could have only dreamed of.

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

I have met this doctor twice and on both occasions found him very caring and thorough I would always recommend him

Short link to review Mr Timothy Briggs: http://iwgc.net/eqom