Mr Timothy Briggs

• Orthopaedic and Trauma Surgery

17th June 2018
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

Twice this surgeon has operated on my hips. His skill and ability is second to none. You won’t get a better operation, or better advice.

19th May 2018
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

Overall we found Professor Tim Briggs to be uncaring, dismissive and uncaring. I agree with the comments below about him being a self promotionalist.

18th May 2018
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

I have had several knee operations by Prof Briggs. Including MACI. The care, consideration and general outlook for his patients is second to none. It doesn’t surprise me he is writing white papers for Government, speaking to Health Secretary and PM regularly and that he gained a CBE in the honours 2017. The man is simply outstanding and after 13 operations has given me mobility I could have only dreamed of.

28th September 2017
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

I have met this doctor twice and on both occasions found him very caring and thorough I would always recommend him

19th January 2016
Written by a patient at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

I visited this surgeon at RNOH Stanmore after I had seen he was starting a Get it Right First Time Campaign. I was in great pain and went to see him to discuss my overall situation. I asked a few questions and he said 'Let me do my job'! I replied 'I've already let one surgeon do his job and look at the state I'm in'. He refused to discuss the hip with the major problem and just wanted to operate on the other hip. He actually said that I had had a reasonable result with the worst hip, in writing, and one year later it was revised/redone!! He assessed my leg length without telling me, but I knew what he was doing, and he got this wrong, as I previously had, had an independent professional assessment. I then got a telephone call from his secretary saying they could do the better hip, very soon, in a private hospital! I am pleased I walked away. In my opinion this surgeon is just doing a self promotion job.

Short link to review Mr Timothy Briggs: http://iwgc.net/eqom