royal-national-orthopaedic-hospital

Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital

Brockley Hill, Stanmore, Middlesex, England, HA7 4LP

26th January 2023

26th October 2022

I had the best of care at all times during my stay at RNOH Stanmore where I had a total knee replacement. The surgeons discussed all aspects of care with me and have a great sense of humour! The admissions system, the theatre and ward were all co-ordinated and everyone was so professional and caring. The auxiliary and volunteer staff were also very professional because the care they offered me was unexpected and welcome. I am also aware that there is a large back office of staff and I want to thank them as well. There is no doubt, after using the RNOH services over the past 5 years, that they strive to be the best at what they are doing and are definitely achieving very high standards. I would have no hesitation in recommending the RNOH to anyone. Many thanks for everyone's help with my care. Thomas W.

3rd May 2022

I have always received excellent care when attending RNOH. Staff are polite, caring and kind. They have manged to put me at my ease during difficult examinations.

Safe

{{category}} working at Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital ({{entities.length}})

Short link to review Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital: http://iwgc.net/eb4vc