mr-sachin-salvi

« 1 2 3 4 »

23rd January 2021

Mr Salvi totally put me at ease from the initial consultation. I was nervous about having Ptosis repair but felt more confident after the assessment, and the decision was made to have both eyes repaired. I am delighted with the outcome and can’t thank Mr Salvi and his team enough for their professionalism and kindness throughout the procedure, and would recommend him without any hesitation.

21st January 2021

I recently had ectropion eye surgery done by mr sachin salvi at the Claremont hospital. I had previously had this surgery done before by the nhs and it did not work, so I sought out mr salvi and thank god I did. The results after my surgery was absolutely amazing he did a wonderful job and now after suffering for years with a droopy inner eyelid and facial palsy my eye looks perfectly normal and just like my other eye. I would recommend anyone to visit mr salvi for their surgery he is a lovely gent who takes great care and listens to what results you would like to achieve he is a great surgeon in fact I would go on to say one of the best in the country if not the best! Thank you so much mr salvi.

14th January 2021

I chose Mr Salvi for my two cataract operations mainly because of his experience and his charitable work abroad. I found him extremely pleasant and informative and was never in any doubt about the operations. He was reassuring throughput the procedures which both went very smoothly. He did say at the start that I would find a great difference in my sight but I think he underestimated the result - it was fantastic! I have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Mr Salvi for eye operations.

31st December 2020

I have recently had two cataracts removed by Mr Salvi, (on two seperate occasions) one more complicated than the other due to the Herpes virus I have had for over three years. After the first procedure nothing seemed to change for a few weeks but suddenly a miracle happened and my sight was greatly improved. I now need glasses for reading only. This is due to the expertise of Mr Salvi who is the greatest caring doctor I have ever met. There is absolutely nothing I could say to improve anything at the Claremont Hospital and Mr Salvi. Thank you to everyone.

21st December 2020

I have recently had two nodules removed from my inner eyelids and I am so pleased I chose Mr Salvi to do the procedure. He was so caring in the initial consultation and explained my options clearly. When I had the procedure he told me what was happening and took great care. The areas have healed beautifully and I am very happy with the result. In the follow up consultation Mr Salvi was wonderful and pleased with the results. He was genuinely happy for me that the histology results were so positive. I would not hesitate in recommending Mr Salvi and would certainly see him again and if I had any concerns. Thank you for your care and skill and kindness.

« 1 2 3 4 »

Mr Sachin Salvi was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

Consultant Ophthalmologist specialising in Cataract Surgery, Oculoplastic and Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery, Lacrimal and Orbital Surgery and Ocular Oncology.

Nearest Ophthalmologists