Mr Wale Olarinde

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with.

• Otolaryngology
  • Audiovestibular Medicine

15th April 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

I was suffering with a bad throat and after weeks and weeks of trying to get a camera down my throat I decided to go private. Well this was the biggest eye opener to me, the whole experience was like nothing I've experienced before. The nurse Ruth was instantly so welcoming and caring then Mr Olarinde went through and explained every step of the process. Yes of course we have to pay for this service but its seriously worth every penny. Went away feeling wowed plus so much happier about knowing what was going on with my throat. 10/10!

8th April 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I liked Mr Olarinde immediately upon meeting him as he had a great sense of humour even at that early stage. He listened most carefully to my problems and then very carefully explained what he would do. He used a Laryngopharyngal instrument to look down my throat which was fine as it did not cause me any problems at all. He then explained my condition to me and made sure I understood everything he told me. I think he is an excellent Consultant and would most certainly go to see him again if I ever had any problems regarding my throat. I felt very much better when I left Claremont because of the way in which he had described my condition. Thank you Mr Olarinde.

1st April 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

The Doctor was polite and listened to me. He was thorough in his questions . I could tell he knew what he was talking about. Would recommend him.

22nd March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Very thorough approach. Felt that I was listened to and was advised of options in a frank way

13th March 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

I cannot recommend Mr Olarinde highly enough. He was so professional, explaining everything in detail and answering all the questions I had in a kind and caring manner.

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists