Mr Wale Olarinde

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with.

• Otolaryngology
  • Audiovestibular Medicine

21st October 2017
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

Mr Olarinde was very down to earth and empathetic, he thoroughly explained the procedure and the pros and cons of the surgery. The care I had was excellent and I'd recommend this Doctor.

30th September 2017
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

I found Mr Olarinde to be a very understanding and sympathetic doctor. When you don't feel well this helps your morale greatly. So often in the past when visiting hospitals I came away feeling as if no one really cares and I am just a number to be crossed off the list. Not so Mr. Olarinde. He did a good job quickly and efficiently (sounds wrong but I know what I mean). My scar is hardly noticeable and on the neck this is important. Thank you Mr. Olarinde for your care and being a 'gentleman' in every sense of the word. I wish there were more like you.

15th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Dr Olarinde is a lovely man, very genuine and caring about his patients, he is extremely focused and professional in a very reassuring way, I wouldn't hesitate in recommending him to anyone who needs his help!

8th September 2017
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Very approachable, very pleasant , made to feel reassured.

5th September 2017
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

He's a breath of fresh air he listens and is very empathetic.

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists