Mr Wale Olarinde

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with.

• Otolaryngology
  • Audiovestibular Medicine

15th August 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Olarinde was extremely proffesional in all aspects of my care and i would reccomend him to others. More information on likely post-op happenings i.e Expect sore throat from intubation for quite a while. Expect cold-like symptoms following nasal procedure. Detailed timescale to a full recovery.

1st August 2018
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

Mr OLARINDE was very professional in his dealings with my case. Courteous and caring with clarity of explanation regarding pre and post op surgery. 1st follow up outpatient visit he demonstrated same level of care as previous comments. Highly recommend him and I am also very grateful for the same level of care I received from ALL the NHS team. A marvellous group of professionals.

30th July 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Excellent care from the first consultantion appointment, during my operation and stay to my follow up appointment where I was discharged.

26th July 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Everthing went well. He was attentive to all the details pf the illness. He explained all the workings of the ear in relation to the illness.

18th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Mr Olarinde is very professional and attentive to your concerns and obviously his knowledge in his field gives you confidence in his diagnosis and recommended treatment.

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists