Mr Wale Olarinde

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with.

• Otolaryngology
  • Audiovestibular Medicine

18th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Mr Olarinde is very professional and attentive to your concerns and obviously his knowledge in his field gives you confidence in his diagnosis and recommended treatment.

11th June 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Mr Olarinde was very professional. He was polite and explained everything he was doing, I would not hesitate to recommend him.

25th May 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Calming approach and clear in his feedback and advice.

24th May 2018
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

I first saw Mr Olarinde about my benign goitre in June/July 2017, he was very attentive and listened to what I had to say. He recommended surgery and I had a total thyroidectomy on 15th August 2017. He came to see me on my day of admission and explained what would happen, he also came to see me just before I had my injection to put me under. He then came on to the ward a day later to see how I was. I trust Mr Olarinde totally and would recommend him to anyone.

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

From the beginning Mr Olarinde was very informative and gave me confidence, he was also very straight talking. I would certainly recommend him and would not hesitate in going back to him (hopefully I won't need to)

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists