Mr Wale Olarinde

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with.

• Otolaryngology
  • Audiovestibular Medicine

17th April 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

From the beginning Mr Olarinde was very informative and gave me confidence, he was also very straight talking. I would certainly recommend him and would not hesitate in going back to him (hopefully I won't need to)

28th March 2018
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

I had surgery a couple of weeks ago and I was very impressed with the whole process. The operation was successful and Dr Olarinde did an excellent job. He is very reassuring, professional and made me feel very comfortable.

10th March 2018
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

Dr Olarinde is a brilliant doctor he saw me about a cyst on my throat. He told me what it was and what would be done to remove it. He managed to book me in very quickly for surgery. I am very happy with the care and attention of Dr Olarinde.

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Mr Olarinde was very thorough and very professional throughout my treatment, from first seeing him for an initial consultation, to the operation to remove a benign tumour from my parotid gland and the follow up care he has been very caring, understanding of my worries and answered all questions fully. I am very pleased with the outcome of the operation and very grateful for such great care.

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Orilande is an excellent doctor ,very caring and friendly.He put me at ease from the very first time I met him ,explaining in great detail the procedure he carried out for me which was a great success .I would definitely recommend him .Thank you so much

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists