Mr Wale Olarinde

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with.

• Otolaryngology
  • Audiovestibular Medicine

17th September 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Olarinde was very approachable, friendly and totally professional and kept you at ease. I would thoroughly recommend him

14th September 2018
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

Excellent communication skills. Listened to my concerns. Enabled me to make an informed decision

31st August 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Very professional manner. Very approachable. Felt total confidence in his diagnosis.

23rd August 2018
Written by a carer at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Dr Olarinde was outstanding. He was wonderful with our three year old son who required grommets. His manner was lovely, he explained everything in detail, both during consultations and on the day of the operation. He personally called the day after the operation to see how my little boy was doing. We felt completely confident in going ahead with the procedure and trusted Dr Olarinde 100%.

15th August 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Olarinde was extremely proffesional in all aspects of my care and i would reccomend him to others. More information on likely post-op happenings i.e Expect sore throat from intubation for quite a while. Expect cold-like symptoms following nasal procedure. Detailed timescale to a full recovery.

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists