Mr Wale Olarinde

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with.

• Otolaryngology
  • Audiovestibular Medicine

15th February 2019
Written by a carer at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

We have now seen Mr Wale Olarinde several times, each time he had been very patient, understanding and precise in my husbands condition that has now cleared with the advice and helpfulness of this very caring surgeon. Thank you [Mrs H Walker]

12th February 2019
Written by a carer at BMI Thornbury Hospital

We went to visit Mr Olarinde to check on the health of my 13-year old daughter's ear, that had suffered a bad infection. She was very nervous of someone putting instruments down her ear, being 13, but Mr Olarinde was great with her. He was totally open, explained clearly what he was going to do and she was happy to trust him.

8th February 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

If there was anything wrong with you this is the gentleman you would want to look after you. He puts you at ease straight away. He listens to you and just fill me you with confidence in him. So happy I chose to see him and not someone else. Such a lovely gentleman.

29th January 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Excellent communication skills and very good clinically

28th January 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

He seemed interested in my dilema and went out of his way to provide comfort and advise. He has a very relaxing approach that makes people confident and relaxed.

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists