Mr Wale Olarinde

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with.

• Otolaryngology
  • Audiovestibular Medicine

11th December 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

I felt that Mr Olarinde listened to me and answered all my questions in a very clear manner. He is very personable and willing to discuss medical matters in an easy to understand way, giving precise detail when required.

23rd November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

I have tried before in my homeland removing the wax from my ear. My experience with him was incredible. He is so professional. I love his manner with the patient.

4th November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Went to Dr Olarinde when I started feeling like I have a lump in my throat that wouldn’t go away. Luckily, it was only LPR, but the doctor did put my mind at rest. I have started making diet and lifestyle changes and I already can feel the benefits. I highly recommend going to see Dr Olarinde as he is truly professional and has a very comforting nature.

2nd November 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Mr Olarinde has provided me with exceptional care. He listened carefully to my questions, explained every step and consideration carefully which allowed me to feel at ease and to make informed decisions. My surgery was arranged promptly and the high quality of care has meant I have recovered very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mr Olarinde's expertise and care.

26th October 2018