Mr Wale Olarinde

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with.

• Otolaryngology
  • Audiovestibular Medicine

25th June 2019
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Firstly the ease and speed with which I could get an appointment was excellent. Mr Olarinde was punctual, pleasant, reassuring and listening carefully to me, he asked questions for clarification and took a few notes. He acknowledges a chronology that I had taken to support a doctors letter. A small procedure was required and throughout Mr Olarinde explained what would happen. Following the procedure he was able to show me some images and again provided reassurance. His report followed within 2 days. I consider this to be exceptional practice and great value for money.

19th June 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Great humour and rapport with patients and a superb communicator. Fully explained several different scenarios for my diagnosis in a manor that totally put me at ease. He kept me up to date with all results and took time to contact me personally.

18th June 2019
Written by a carer at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Very good experience and put my son at ease throughout.

8th June 2019
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

Both my wife and I have the utmost respect for Mr Olarinde and sincere gratitude for all that he has done for us over the last six years. I, as the patient, felt totally at ease in his presence and the many questions we had were answered honestly and in a language that was understandable. A handshake and a smile, occasionally the odd joke, went a long way to calming the atmosphere in what were, by definition, appointments at which serious medical checks and discussions took place. Never once did we experience a 'them and us' feeling. We were kept fully informed at each stage, shown photographs that were taken and advised of letters sent to my GP. Mr Olarinde was always a gentleman and his colleagues were polite and welcoming, even on days when the department was under obvious pressure. The Team that Mr Olarinde was the figurehead of all played their part in making our visits as smooth and stress-free as possible. A big thank you to everyone.

4th June 2019
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

The experience was great, the time and advice given to myself was reassuring. This was for a second opinion and I feel that I can now make an informed decision regarding my treatment and care going forward.

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists