mr-wale-olarinde

22nd November 2021

A highly thorough and knowledgable ENT specialist.

Written by a private patient at Claremont Private Hospital
12th November 2021

Mr Olarinde was precise in his questions and listening to my concerns. He has advised me of what to do for any further problems and steps to take. I appreciate him and his staff, they were very patient with me and my needs.

26th October 2021

Thanks to this Doctor my health has been improved greatly. He has taken the time and listened to my concerns, has done all he can to make life easier for by refering me to other specialists, who have also been a great help. My grateful thanks go to this Doctor, his excellent staff and all the people he has kindly recommended to me. The treatment received has been kind, curteous and most reassuring. Thanks for the telephone calls and keeping me so well informed with copies of letters to GP and other information.

22nd October 2021

Doctor Wale Olarinde Was very good from the start he listened to my concerns also my opinion on what the problem was where other doctors and nurses had dismissed this. He was at tentative and professional and made me feel calm and relaxed as much as possible even during the painful episodes. I have no criticism of the doctor at all and would highly recommend him.

15th October 2021

Entirely satisfied and I love his sense of humour!

Mr Wale Olarinde was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with. #lump in my throat; #thyroid lump; #hoarse

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists