Mr Wale Olarinde

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with.

• Otolaryngology
  • Audiovestibular Medicine

9th February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Mr Olarinde was very thorough and very professional throughout my treatment, from first seeing him for an initial consultation, to the operation to remove a benign tumour from my parotid gland and the follow up care he has been very caring, understanding of my worries and answered all questions fully. I am very pleased with the outcome of the operation and very grateful for such great care.

6th February 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Mr Orilande is an excellent doctor ,very caring and friendly.He put me at ease from the very first time I met him ,explaining in great detail the procedure he carried out for me which was a great success .I would definitely recommend him .Thank you so much

2nd February 2018
Written by a patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital

Dr Olarinde performed a septo-rhinoplasty for me late last year. I am really pleased with the results. thank you

31st January 2018
Written by a patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital

Mr Olarinde is a lovely dr , he always listens and explains everything thourghly , he is alway polite and consiencous and will answer any queries honestly. When I leave the hospital i feel that he has given me his best care and support ! Thank you

23rd January 2018
Written by a patient at Claremont Private Hospital

Amazing doctor! Very careful attention to detail. Really good communicator and very informative. Caring sympathetic and keen to get the right diagnosis and make a plan. I cannot rate him more highly.

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists