mr-wale-olarinde

Written by a private patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
2nd April 2021

Mr Olarinde was very thorough and educational. He has helped me understand my condition, what early warning signs are if the condition worsens and has educated me as to manage it better. I would 100% recommend Mr Olarinde.

2nd April 2021
Response from Mr Wale Olarinde

A number of ear nose & throat conditions as you rightly mention take understanding to get on top of them. Pleased to learn that your experience coming to see Mr Olarinde was educational and worthwhile.

Written by a NHS patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital
29th March 2021

Dr Olarinde is compassionate and caring. He reassured and explained everything fully in simple terms that were easy to understand. I Would highly recommend DR Olarinde and his team for an excellent patient experience from start to finish.

Written by a private patient at BMI Thornbury Hospital
26th March 2021

We found Mr Olarinde to be excellent in his care for our son. He put us at ease and spoke to my son as well about his symptoms and how he was feeling, which made our son feel like he cared. His advice was brilliant and we felt he knew exactly the right course for us. His reassurance definitely made the experience of visiting a hospital more of a comfortable experience.

Written by a private patient at Claremont Private Hospital
23rd March 2021

Really good doctor ensuring he explained everything well and ensured I understood and always asked if I had any questions. Very well mannered, kind and friendly. Would recommend to everyone.

Written by a private patient at Claremont Private Hospital
23rd March 2021

I was delighted with the thorough and sensitive approach from Dr Olarinde who was recommended by a doctor friend who has worked with him. I found him reassuring and feel confident in recommending him.

Mr Wale Olarinde was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with. #lump in my throat; #thyroid lump; #hoarse

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists