mr-wale-olarinde

Written by a NHS patient at Chesterfield Royal Hospital
18th September 2021

Mr. Olarinde has taken very great care of me for five and a half years, throughout my cancer journey, from diagnosis, through treatment, and post treatment clinics, to discharge from clinic declared "Disease free" on the 15th of August 2021. I cannot thank Mr. Olarinde enough for all that he has done for me, and he has my utmost respect and gratitude. I recommend him without hesitation. Thank you so, so much: you have literally saved my life!

1st September 2021

The doctor really listened to me and was very thorough.

7th August 2021

Wow, what a man. My journey was like a whirlwind in which I gained, not only a diagnosis but a healing process too, in super quick time. My mind was put at rest within hours. Mr Olarinde is an excellent listener and formulated a plan for me at the first consultation. I had no time to worry about the medical procedure as he undertook to do this immediately and spoke to me within a few hours regarding the diagnosis and outcomes. I have been given information in depth and Mr Olarinde also ensured I understood everything about my condition. I have had access to all the letters to other health professionals and the pictures of my procedure. I have been totally reassured and have complete faith in my Consultant and highly recommend him to everyone.

14th August 2021
Response from Mr Wale Olarinde

Thanks for the five star feedback. Haidee Carpenter. Mr Olarinde's Practice Manager

Written by a private patient at Claremont Private Hospital
2nd August 2021

The consultant was extremely professional, very approachable, explained everything about the procedure that he was to carry out very clearly. He answered any questions I asked him and made me feel very at ease. He rang my wife straight after the procedure whilst I was recovering from surgery to reassure her everything had gone well. Overall an excellent Consultant!

14th August 2021
Response from Mr Wale Olarinde

We acknowledge that having an operation can be daunting but pleased to learn that everything went on in circumstances that you (and spouse) felt at ease. Thanks for your feedback. Haidee Carpenter. Mr Olarinde's Practice Manager

12th July 2021

Mr Olarinde listened to my issue and carefully explained my options and the potential repercussions. The surgery went very smoothly and the issue was successfully resolved. I highly recommended Mr Olarinde.

14th August 2021
Response from Mr Wale Olarinde

So pleased to learn your surgery went well with an expected outcome. Thanks a lot for the feedback. Haidee Carpenter. Mr Olarinde's Practice Manager

Mr Wale Olarinde was awarded the iWantGreatCare certificate of excellence in 2021 for delivering outstanding care.

I am an ear nose & throat/head & neck surgeon. I see patients with general ear nose and throat conditions including thyroid and parathyroid disease. My area of special interest is head and neck surgery (both cancer and benign disease). My aim is to address your specific reason for coming to see me and work out a treatment plan you understand and can identify with. #lump in my throat; #thyroid lump; #hoarse

Nearest Audiovestibular medicine specialists